What exactly is a self loading concrete mixer?
The self loading concrete mixer is a truck used for producing concrete. It combines the operations of a loader, a mixing machine, and a concrete tank truck. so one set of self loading concrete mixer is equivalent to a small mobile concrete batching plant and a concrete tank truck.
It can also transport concrete mixture produced to the job site. Only two worker is required to operate the entire process, which includes automated loading, weighing, mixing, and discharge. Cement, sand and stone, water, and other additions are examples of raw materials needed for its operation.
Self loader concrete mixers may be utilized for a variety of construction projects, including road work, home building, bridge construction, dam construction, foundation construction, slope protection, and ditch construction, among others.
for different budge, various pirce of self loader mixer for you!
The price of a self loading concrete mixer ranges from $12000 to $65000, depending on capacity, style, model, quality, sales after service, and configuration among other factors.
While the price of a self loading concrete mixer is low and relatively affordable, it performs the function of a small concrete batching plant.
Lower Labor Costs
Cost of Labor: Only two people may be required; one person operates the mixer truck from the cab, while the other provides support.
Lower Operation Costs
One loader = one loader+one mixing machine+one concrete tank truck.
looking for a professional supplier？
Searching for A reliable self loader mixer？
different capacities of self loading concrete mixer options!
Luton self-loading concrete mixers are classified into three types based on their production capacity: small self-loading concrete mixers (capacities include 1.2m3, 1.8m3, 2m3, and 2.6m3), medium-size self-loading concrete mixers (capacities include 3.5m3, 4m3, and 5.5m3), and large self-loading concrete mixers ( capacities include 6.5m3). Please note that 1.2m3 refers to one batch of 1.2 cubic meters of concrete.
small self-loader concrete mixer
Small self-loading concrete mixers are sometimes referred to as mini self-loading concrete mixers. It features 1.2m3, 1.8m3, 2m3, and 2.6m3 production capacities. It is appropriate for a little amount of concrete.
1.8m3 Self-Loading Concrete Mixer
|Gear shift||2 forward 2 back|
|Curb weight (kg)||6500|
2m3 Self-Loading Concrete Mixer
|Gear shift||2 forward 2 back|
|Curb weight (kg)||6500|
2.6m3 Self-Loading Concrete Mixer
|Gear shift||4 forward 4 back|
|Curb weight (kg)||6500|
Medium-Sized Self-Loading Concrete Mixer
3.5m3 self-loading concrete mixer
|Gear shift||4 forward 4 back|
|Curb weight (kg)||7200|
4m3 self-loading concrete mixer
|Gear shift||4 forward 4 back|
|Curb weight (kg)||8500|
5.5m3 self-loading concrete mixer
|Gear shift||2 forward 2 back|
|Curb weight (kg)||11200|
Large self-loading concrete mixer
6.5m3 self-loading concrete mixer
|Gear shift||4 forward 4 back|
|Curb weight (kg)||12520|
cases of our self loading concrete mixer
1.2m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Used in Zimbabwe
Two Sets of 3.5m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Sold to Malaysia
Self Loading Concrete Mixer Ready to Vanuatu
This is a C-type 3.5m3 self-loading mixer truck is our hot sale machinery. The mixing tank and the cab may be rotated synchronously 270°, providing the operator with a clear view of the action and an adjustable unloading position.
Self Loading Concrete Mixer in Singapore
3.5m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Sold to Malaysia
1.8m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Ready to Malaysia
Two Sets of 2.6m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Used in Tanzania
4m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Sold in Canada
3.5m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Transported to Malaysia
3.5m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Sold to Salvador
Interested in self loader mixer?
for different application sites, various types of self loading concrete mixer options!
LUTON GROUP offers a variety of self-loading concrete mixers, including:
When choosing a model, keep the following factors in mind:
Select the appropriate self-loading mixer truck based on your specific demands. If the amount of concrete required is little, a small tank can be used to prevent wasting money.
self loading pan mixer
Models: LTP-1.2, LTO-1.6
Forced mixing with more even mixing
Better suited to small projects
Because the driver’s seat is in the center, the driver can watch the concrete mixing in the pan.
The opening orientation and a number of discharge outlets can be modified to meet specific needs.
|Engine Model||CHANGFA490 TURBO-CHARGED||YUNNEI 4102|
|Drum speed (R/M)||8-20||8-20|
|Gear box model||ZL-265 power shift gearbbox||ZL-265 power shift gearbbox|
|Gear||4 forward 4 back||4 forward 4 back|
|Total hydraulic system capacity||60 liters||60 liters|
|Oil tank||16 liters||16 liters|
|Water supply||Time relay||Time relay|
|Curb Weight (kg)||4000||4000|
|Drive Form||Torque converter||Torque converter|
|Maximum turning radius (mm)||5300||5300|
|Minimum ground clearance (mm)||380||380|
Self Loading Rough Terrain Concrete Mixers
The regularly used concrete tank truck cannot be used if the building site is in a hilly location with bad topographical conditions. This difficulty is extremely nicely solved by self-loading. Self-loading mixers can handle all types of complicated terrain, including slopes of hilly areas, tunnels, and so on.
Auto loading concrete mixer
Because the entire operation, from loading to weighing to mixing to discharging, can be managed by a single person in the cab, it is also known as an auto loading concrete mixer. It has the potential to reduce labor costs.
want to learn more?
watch the video!
self loading concrete mixer with pump- perfect combination for you!
If the building site is in a low-lying, highland, or remote region, a self-loading concrete mixer with a pump is necessary.
Concrete is created by a self-loading concrete mixer and unloaded into a trailer pump before being pumped to the job site.
When compared to a concrete batching plant, a self-loading concrete mixer with a pump can save time on concrete transportation.
Concrete may be manufactured depending on actual demands, which is convenient and versatile.
components of a self loading concrete mixer
The self-loading cement mixer’s major systems are as follows: chassis system, supporting roller system, mixing tank, feeding system, discharging system, operating system, circuit system, hydraulic transmission system, and cleaning system.
1. Chassis system
The chassis system is the fundamental component of the automatic feeding mixer truck. The chassis is responsible for transporting the whole automatic feeding mixer truck.
2. Supporting roller system
The component connects the back of the mixing tank to the sub-frame and is primarily used to support the mixing tank.
3. Circuit system
This term refers to the entire circuit, which includes taillights, side marker lights, cooling fan motors, and so on.
4. Operating system
The operating system is primarily responsible for controlling the speed and rotation direction of the mixing drum. It is made up of the controller, the flexible shaft, the linkage shaft, and the connecting rod mechanism.
5. Hydraulic transmission system
A gear pump is employed to prevent engine power loss. The engine’s power is turned into hydraulic energy (displacement and pressure), which is then output by the motor as mechanical energy (speed and torque) to power the mixing drum.
6. Feeding system
It consists mostly of a bucket and support. Because the bucket will be subjected to a high impact force, the bucket’s material must be resistant to wear. The assistance is mostly utilized to lessen the effect.
7. Water charging system
It has an automatic quantitative pump that is controlled by a quantitative controller to provide automatic quantitative water charging.
8. Mixing drum
The mixing drum is the most important component of a self-loading concrete mixer. It’s used to mix and store concrete. Blades installed within the mixing drum aid in the mixing and directing of the concrete mixture.
The hydraulic motor drives the spinning of the mixing drum through a unique planetary reducer. Under adverse road conditions, the planetary reducer’s output shaft might swing at an angle to meet the leap of the mixing drum. The mixing drum is outfitted with a control valve that allows precise control of the mixing drum’s opening.
The forward rotation of the mixing drum is used for feeding and mixing, while the reverse revolution is used for discharging.
9. Discharging system
The discharge system consists mostly of the primary discharge chute, an auxiliary discharge chute (extended discharge chute), a locking rod, and other components.
- A locking mechanism allows the main discharge chute to be rotated and fixed in place.
- while the auxiliary discharge chute is utilized to lengthen the main discharge chute. It may be folded and positioned in its fixed position before being attached to the discharge chute with a hook.
10. Operating system
Hydraulic steering four-wheel drive is used, which significantly minimizes turning radius. It is better suited for building sites with a limited area. The hydraulic torque converter lessens the impact on the engine and extends its service life.
11. Cleaning system
The cleaning system consists mostly of a pressure water tank, a water pistol, a water line, a valve, and other components. Air pressure water supply is employed, mostly to flush the bucket after loading, but also to clean the mixing drum and discharge chute after discharge to avoid concrete bonding.
how does a self loading concrete mixer operate?
The self-loading concrete mixer process consists of five steps: inspection, discharging, feeding, mixing, and cleaning.
Four components should be evaluated before utilizing the concrete self-loader:
- There should be enough water in the tank.
- The oil level in the fuel tank must be sufficient to ensure effective operation.
- The hydraulic oil tank must be normal.
- The tires must be in excellent condition.
- Turn on the mixing drum’s mixing mode, then the quantitative water supply controller, and then push the bucket to elevate the large arm, then lower the big arm.
- Place the bucket flat on the ground to shovel items, then close it, hoist the huge arm, and weigh. The bucket will continue to rise after weighing.
- If the material weight in the bucket exceeds the stipulated weight, open the bin door to remove the surplus material before rising to the feed inlet. Once the bucket opening is aligned with the feed inlet, open the bin door for unloading and then close the bin door for the next feeding. Until the cement and gravel have reached the required weight.
While the blade functions to split the cement bag, it is fitted in the bucket of a Luton self-loading concrete mixer truck.
During the feeding operation, the mixing drum revolves slowly. Following feeding, the mixing speed is raised until the concrete mixture is evenly mixed. Drum rotation speed is 13-21 R/min.
The concrete is released at the necessary spot once the mixture has been uniformly mixed. Connect the extended discharge chute (auxiliary discharge chute) to the main discharge chute after the mixing drum stops rotating. When the mixing drum’s rotation is reversed, concrete will be ejected. Remove the extended discharge hopper after the discharge.
5. Cleaning Operation
The mixing drum must be properly cleaned after each day’s operations to avoid the cement from drying up and limiting the tank’s capacity.
benefits of a self-loading mobile concrete mixer
A self-loading concrete mixer is capable of self-loading, mixing, weighing, and discharging. The self-loader combines the operations of a loader, mixer, and concrete tank truck in a low-cost package.
Easy operation: just two employees are required; the entire process may be managed by one person in the cab, while another worker completes the auxiliary job. The process is straightforward to grasp. This load truck can help you save money on labor.
Four-wheel drive can provide maximum power, making it suited for a variety of settings and terrains. It is useful in outlying neighborhoods and rural locations where massive concrete tankers cannot reach.
It requires no power and may be utilized in areas with inconvenient electricity.
For a broad discharge area, the drum may be turned up to 180 degrees, 270 degrees, and 290 degrees.
It can reach a height of 30 degrees.
Due to the design of two-way driving, Luton self-loading concrete mixers are more suited for small roadways.
self loading concrete mixer design characteristics
Design With a Low Inclination Angle:
The inclination angle is 5% lower than that of other similar self-mixing vehicles, and the safety factor is 10% higher.
The Mixing Drum:
- The mixing blade is designed with a three-dimensional double-helix, and the residual rate is as low as 0.6 percent.
- The drum is comprised of 6mm alloy steel and manganese steel while the blades are stronger and more wear-resistant.
- The closing head of the drum is composed of 8mm thick automated edge spinning steel,
- The internal blade is made of 5mm fine-grain alloy steel, developed and fabricated using UG and CAD computer simulation technologies. The classic mixing procedure improves uneven mixing of stones and cement as well as easy blade wear. The feeding rate exceeds 3.8 m3/min, the residual rate is less than 0.2 percent, and the discharging rate exceeds 3 m3/min.
- Product quality is ensured by assembly-line production, mixing drum, and overall welding of the drum. It makes use of automated circumferential and longitudinal seams.
The engine serves as the power supply for the transmission system, which drives the mixing drum. The power take-off at the engine’s rear end takes the power and transmits it to the hydraulic pump through the transmission shaft. The motor reducer causes the mixing drum to revolve.
System of Water Supply
The water supply system is mostly used to clean and maintain the look of the mixing drum. The water supply system employs a pressure water tank, with a water pressure of 0.6-0.8 Mpa.
System of Hydraulics
It uses a German Rexroth hydraulic pump and a Rongjiao reduction, a Sully hydraulic pump and motor, and an Italian PMP cycloidal pinwheel reducer.
1. Self-loading Mobile Concrete Mixer Application
- Various road construction projects, including rural road widening, minor road repairs, and road building in cities, towns, and hilly locations.
- Housing construction: construction of housing provision in rural, urban, and mountain areas.
- Industry construction projects: small and large-scale factory structures in villages and cities.
- A variety of flooring projects.
- Diverse ditch slope protection projects, including ditch building in villages, towns, deep mountains, and cities.
- Concrete may be employed in a variety of infrastructure projects, including those in cities, rural areas, towns, and deep mountains.
2. Self Loading Concrete Mixer Rentals
The self-loading mixer truck may not only be used by you but it can also be leased to others. Some building projects have a limited construction duration, and purchasing a self-loading concrete mixer is not cost-effective, thus renting a concrete mixer is the best option.
3. What Distinguishes a Self-loading Concrete Mixer from a Concrete Mixer Truck?
The self-loading concrete mixer may be run without the need for power.
- The self-loading mixer has a bucket that may be used in place of the loader for feeding. However, feeding the concrete mixer truck needs the use of a loader or a human.
- The self-loading concrete mixer’s bucket boom is equipped with weighing devices, and the proportioning accuracy of the concrete mixture generated is higher than that of the concrete mixer vehicle.
- The concrete mixer truck mostly conveys commercial concrete, with a single delivery capacity ranging from 10 to 20 cubic meters. The self-loading concrete mixer has a single delivery volume ranging from 2 to 8 cubic meters.
- The concrete mixer truck is too huge and heavy for rural roads; however, the self-loading concrete mixer can be used on a rural road. In rural construction, the self-loading concrete mixer can be used instead of using human labor to mix concrete.
4. What is the Difference in the Strength of Concrete Produced in Ready-mix Facility VS. Self Loading Mixer?
Raw ingredients and the manufacturing method are the two most important elements influencing concrete strength. Raw material parameters include cement strength, water-cement ratio, aggregate type, quality, and amount, additives and admixtures; manufacturing process factors include mixing, curing temperature and humidity, and age.
The raw components in a ready-mix plant and a self-load mixer are the same, but the proportioning precision and mixing procedure vary slightly. As a result, the strength of the created concrete varies somewhat, although not significantly. Concrete generated by a self-load mixer can be utilized in the construction of general structures.
5. Top 5 Manufacturers of Self Loading Mixers
FIORI GROUP is an Italian producer of self concrete self-loading mixers with many years of production and sales expertise.
Luton Group is a well-known manufacturer of self-loading concrete mixers, with over 20 years of experience in the construction machinery industry, including concrete batching plants, self-loading concrete mixers, concrete pumps, asphalt mixing plants, dry mix mortar plants, crushing plants, and so on. Interestingly, self-loading mixers are in high demand, so you can count on us for effective service delivery.
In India, Macons Equipments Pvt. Ltd. manufactures self-loading concrete mixers.
Apollo, established in 1990, is India’s top maker of self-loading concrete mixers.
Founded in 2005, with headquarters in Zhengzhou, HAMAC is a self-loading concrete mixer provider in China.
If you want to know more about manufacturers of self loading concrete mixer, please clink the top ten self loading concrete mixer manufacturers.
6. What are the Driving Instructions for a Self-loading Concrete Mixer Truck?
- The self-loading mixer truck’s chassis is unique, and the gearbox is outfitted with high and low gears. Please make sure the gear is set to low.
- Operating levers for the cab and the rear: After starting the mixer truck normally, move the gear lever in the direction indicated on the vehicle body to regulate the forward and backward rotation of the tank body. When transitioning between forward and backward rotation, keep the gear lever in neutral until the tank stops rotating; otherwise, the hydraulic pump may be destroyed.
- Water supply system: When adding or draining water, the air control box’s knob must be in a precise position. Water cannot be added or drained if this condition is not met. If the self-loading concrete mixer pauses for an extended period at a low temp, please drain the water tank.
- Fastener: Over time, the fastener (bolt, U-shaped bolt) will become loose. As a result, it must be secured frequently.
7. How Do You Choose the Best Self-loading Concrete Mixer?
1. Recognize the performance parameters
What sort of engine is permitted? What is the maximum capacity? What scale is it appropriate for?
Volume: the volume is a fundamental parameter; the greater the volume, the more concrete loaded, and the higher the price. Depending on the purpose of the purchase, choose a self-loading mixer with varying volumes.
2. Rear axle
If the road surface is reasonably flat during transportation, a single-stage deceleration axle can be chosen. If the road conditions are poor, the wheel-side deceleration axle should be used.
Tires come in a variety of specifications. The material is separated into nylon and steel wire tires; the life of steel wire tires is double that of nylon tires, but the price is significantly greater. Customers should inquire whether the self-concrete loader has steel or nylon tires.
4. Tank quality
The tank’s quality is mostly determined by its thickness. Manganese plate is typically 6mm thick. It is not advisable to consider it if the thickness is less than this.
5. Vehicle Chassis
There are many different types of chassis, each with its own set of pros and limitations that may be chosen based on current needs.
8. Which Manufacturing Company Makes the Best Self-loading Mixer?
Check out Luton Group if you’re seeking the best self loading concrete mixer.
The Luton Group can supply a variety of self-loader mixers, including:
- 1.2 m3 self-loading concrete mixer
- 1.8 m3 self-loading concrete mixer
- 2 m3 self-loading concrete mixer
- 2.6 m3 self-loading concrete mixer
- 3.5 m3 self-loading concrete mixer
- 4 m3 self-loading concrete mixer
- 5.5 m3 self-loading concrete mixer
- 6.5 m3 self-loading concrete mixer
Luton self-loading mixers come with a variety of forms and functions, including
- Two-way drive and
- Synchronized rotation of tank and bucket arm
Luton Group is a construction machinery manufacturing leader; our goods include not only the self-loading concrete mixer to better fulfill our customers’ needs, but also the following hot selling plants:
Please contact us if you have any queries about our goods. Our sales and technical teams will present you with a customized solution.
- What exactly is a self loading concrete mixer?
- for different budge, various pirce of self loader mixer for you!
- looking for a professional supplier？
- Searching for A reliable self loader mixer？
- different capacities of self loading concrete mixer options!
- small self-loader concrete mixer
- cases of our self loading concrete mixer
- Two Sets of 2.6m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Used in Tanzania
- 4m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Sold in Canada
- Interested in self loader mixer?
- for different application sites, various types of self loading concrete mixer options!
- self loading concrete mixer with pump- perfect combination for you!
- components of a self loading concrete mixer
- how does a self loading concrete mixer operate?
- benefits of a self-loading mobile concrete mixer
- self loading concrete mixer design characteristics
- 1. Self-loading Mobile Concrete Mixer Application
- 2. Self Loading Concrete Mixer Rentals
- 3. What Distinguishes a Self-loading Concrete Mixer from a Concrete Mixer Truck?
- 4. What is the Difference in the Strength of Concrete Produced in Ready-mix Facility VS. Self Loading Mixer?
- 5. Top 5 Manufacturers of Self Loading Mixers
- 6. What are the Driving Instructions for a Self-loading Concrete Mixer Truck?
- 7. How Do You Choose the Best Self-loading Concrete Mixer?
- 8. Which Manufacturing Company Makes the Best Self-loading Mixer?
- Contact Us