Mobile concrete batching plant, which is specifically designed for quick setup and maximum mobility, are installed on a trailer chassis with wheels. The key feature is ease of mobility and setup. Its main system including batching machine, conveying system, weighing system, mixing system and control system are all on the trailer chassis. It can be used for mass concrete production on temporary work sites, greatly reducing the transportation cost of concrete.
The price of mobile concrete batching plant ranges from $12,000 to $100,000. Price is different because of different configurations.
Theoretical capacity: 25m3/h
Mixer discharging: 500L
Theoretical capacity: 35m3/h
Mixer discharging: 750L
Theoretical capacity: 50m3/h
Mixer discharging: 1000L
Theoretical capacity: 60m3/h
Mixer discharging: 1000L
Theoretical capacity: 75m3/h
Mixer discharging: 1200L
Mobile Drum Concrete Batching Plant
Mixing mahine: Drum type
Batching machine: 2 bins
It is a movable continuous drum concrete mixing plant. The whole plant including bathing machine, conveying system, mixing machine, cement silo, automatic control system are centralized on a trailer, it’s easy to move.It can realize feeding and discharging at the same time.
Mobile Twin Shaft Concrete Plant
Mixing machine: JS twin shaft
mobile twin shaft concrete plant is also called as Mobile Forced Mixing Plant – Due to the mobile forced batch mixing plant equipped with SJ double shaft, raw materials can be mixed evenly.
Customized Mobile YHZS50 Concrete Batching Plant Sold to Kenya
Advantages of A Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant
Easy transportation and installation
- Being mobile, it can be easily transported from one location to the other and except for the external equipment such as screw conveyor and cement silo, the other wiring in the plant does not need to be removed.
- It can be removed by a 30T crane within a day and installed the same day in another location if the ground is flat and solid, and assembled for production. It is excellent for constructions having tight schedules.
Excellent mixing performance
- The forced double-horizontal mixer can be used to achieve uniform mixing in a short time with good mix quality.
- It can also mix dry concrete, semi-dry concrete, plastic concrete, and concrete with various proportions
High configuration, reliability, and precise measurement
- The main electrical components of the mixer, reducer, metering sensor, and control system are from reputed brands, which not only reduce the failure rate substantially, but also improve the metering accuracy.
Computer control and convenient operation
- The whole plant can be controlled by a computer or control cabinet, which can be operated automatically or manually.
- The operation is very simple and the dynamic panel display can clearly understand the operation of each component and can store and print report data.
Designed for ease of maintenance
- Each maintenance and repair part is equipped with a walkway or inspection ladder, which is inbuilt and visible with sufficient operating space.
- It is equipped with two sets of devices for pump flushing and manual operation for cleaning of the main machine.
- Our mobile ready mix plants are equipped with complete systems for batching, mixing, metering and control, with a very small carbon footprint and high performance.
Also Read: Compact Concrete Batching Plant
Cost Of A Mobile Concrete Batching Plant
The cost of a mobile mixing station varies according to customer needs and specifications, such as type of concrte mixer, size of the aggregate batcher, type of conveyor system, weighing system, the control system, etc.
A mobile concrete batching plant can cost as low as $18,000 for the YHZS25 model, and up to $120,000 for the YHZS90 model. The actual cost of the mixing plant can only be calculated after obtaining the customer’s requirements and specifications.
1. Is It Worth Investing In A Mobile Concrete Batching Plant?
ABSOLUTELY. In our opinion, investing in a mobile concrete batching plant is worth every dollar. Owing to its ease of assembly, use, dismantling, and transporting, it should be vigorously promoted. Some reasons to justify investment in a mobile mixing station:
- Eliminates Unnecessary Functions – Mobile mixing stations are mostly used for small and medium-sized projects and are designed to meet the needs of the project. Unnecessary functions and adornments can be abandoned to meet customer needs as a benchmark and to produce concrete to meet the project quality standards.
- Highly Customizable Configurations – The batching plant can be customized and configured according to the requirements and specifications of the client, so the price difference is relatively large. The production scale of different standards can be formulated according to the size of the equipment in the concrete mixing station.
- Improves Production Efficiency – Although the size of the mobile mixing station is smaller than that of the commercial concrete mixing stations, its production standards are the same and can produce high-grade concrete. As it uses a fully automatic control system with storage functions it can improve work efficiency and facilitate the review of daily material records.
- Reduces Costs and Improves Production Profit – Because the equipment has mobility, it can be easily and quickly moved from one location to the other after completion of the construction project. This not only reduces the transportation cost of finished products but also accomplishes timely construction. It also reduces the cost of investment in the construction of a batching plant and improves the production profit.
Also Read: Mini Mobile Concrete Batching Plant
2. How About Mobile Concrete Batching Plant For Hire?
There are two purpuses for buying mobile concrete plant, one is pruducing concrete for temporary project, another is for hire depending on easy movement of mobile plant. Mobile plant is often used for project with temporary, long line or Insufficient construction space, such as high speed rail, tunnel, etc.
3. What Is The Difference Between A Stationary Concrete Mixing & A Mobile Concrete Batching Plant?
There are two types of concrete mixing stations: stationary concrete mixing station and Mobile concrete mixing station. Let’s look at each and see the differences between them.
A stationary plant refers to a fixed (stationary) station, which adopts a modular and easy-to-splice design, which needs to be fixed at a certain location, foundation shall be needed at first.
The mobile plant refers to the whole plant can be moved, free of foundation.
A fixed mixing station has a strong production capacity, stable operation, and good anti-interference.
The mobile mixing station has convenient assembly and disassembly, good mobility, and simple storage and management.
A fixed mixing station has a high cost because of investment in fixed construction, and the assembly and disassembly are costly, time-consuming, and laborious.
As it does not need to be fixed in a particular place, the cost of mobile mixing stations is lower than that of fixed mixing stations.
A fixed mixing station is suitable for large-scale engineering construction requirements. Commercial concrete manufacturers and concrete component-related manufacturers mainly use fixed mixing stations.
Mobile mixing stations are commonly used in small and medium-sized temporary construction projects. With the continuous optimization of technology, mobile mixing stations have become the best choice in the construction of highways, railways, bridges, ports, hydropower plants, and other projects.
4. Components Of Mobile Ready Mix Concrete Plant
1. Chassis – The chassis contains a towing pin and a parking leg. The chassis is provided with batching machine,conveying system, a mixer and a weighing system for cement, water, and additives. Inspection walkways and railings are provided all around.
2. Control room – The fully automatic control room is located at the bottom of the chassis of the main machine. The control system of mobile plant is the same as the stationary concrete batching plant.
The control room is used as the front support point of the whole station in the working state and it is retracted and stored in the supporting space during transportation. All the control circuits do not need to be disassembled.
3. Aggregate batching and weighing – This system is located at the rear end of the mobile mixing plant. The upper part is the aggregate (sand, stone) storage hopper. The storage hopper can be divided into 2 or 4 compartments and a heightening plate is provided to increase the storage capacity. The door is opened pneumatically. The bottom is equipped with a walking rear axle and frame legs for work.
4. Belt conveyor frame – The belt conveyor frame is a structural truss member connecting the chassis and the aggregate batching frame and it is provided with a belt frame. The mainframe, belt frame, and batching frame are connected to the main structure of the mobile mixing RMC batching plant.
5. Peripheral components – The peripheral components include the cement silo and screw conveyor. They are integral components during operation and transportation and can be transported, disassembled, and assembled as a whole without disassembly.
5. How To Install A Mobile Concrete Batching Plant?
Once the mobile concrete batching plant is delivered to your address, our highly skilled engineer will visit your facility in whichever country for installation according to your needs.
Once the equipment is installed, the engineer will ensure that everything is working properly, right from the conveyor belt up to the control system. He will show you everything you need to know in order to operate the concrete batching plant efficiently.
Also Read: Portable Concrete Batch Plant
6. Are You In Search Of The Leading Mobile Concrete Batching Plant Supplier In China, LTG?
As the leading concrete plant supplier in China, Luton is specialized in research and development, production and sales. All kinds of construction machinery sold from Luton will be equipped with the most advanced technology.
Our company produces all kinds of concrete batching stations, including:
- Mobile concrete batching plant
- Stationary concrete batching plant
- Mini mobile concrete batching plant
- Compact concrete batching plant
- Portable concrete batch plant
If you have any questions or inquiry regarding our products, please feel free to contact us directly to save time and get the best price.
Our highly efficient team will help you choose the right mixing plant based on your requirements.
Also Read: Portable Concrete Batch Plant