What Is A Concrete Batching Plant?
The concrete batching plant is also called as concrete mixing plant, used for producing concrete. It can batch and mix raw materials into concrete through the automatic process including feeding, conveying, storage, batching, weighing, mixing and discharging according to required proportions. Raw material includes cement, water, sand, as well as additives. The final concrete mixture can be widely used for construction, including roads, bridges, water conservancy, airports, ports, highways, etc.
Concrete batching plants with capacity from 25m3/h to 240m3/h, based on different types, such as hopper lift batching plant, belt conveyor concrete batching plant, stationary concrete batching plant, mobile batching plant, etc.
How Much Does A Concrete Batching Plant Cost?
The cost of a concrete batching plant is between $ 25,000 to $ 360,000. The price of a concrete batch plant may vary. It depends upon the type, capacity, quality, and configurations. Generally, the cost of a concrete mixing plant may include two facets.
The primary investment includes the cost of purchasing a plant and the rent for the land. While the other is operational cost. So, it is easy to maintain the smaller batching plants. As in large concrete batching plants, you need more cost, more labor.
|Small Concrete Batching Plants||
|Medium-sized Batching Plants||
|Large Concrete Batching Plants||HZS240||$310,000-$360,000|
Technical Parameters of Concrete Batching Plant
Parameters of Belt Conveyor RMC Plant
|Mixing system||Twin-shaft concrete mixer|
|After-sale service||Erection & commissioning, operator training|
|Warranty||12 months after erection|
|Max. mixing size||100/80mm||100/80mm||100/80mm||120/80mm|
|Aggregate batching machine||PLD1600||PLD2400||PLD3200||PLD4800|
|Storage bins quantity||2 or 3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 or 5 or 6 sorts||3 or 4 or 5 or 6 sorts|
|Aggregate feeding to mixer by||Belt conveyor|
Parameters of Hopper Lifting Concrete Batch Plant
|Mixing system||Twin-shaft concrete mixer|
|Aggregate feeder||Bucket (Skip hopper)|
|After-sale service||Erection & commissioning, operator training|
|Warranty||12 months after erection|
|Max. mixing size||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm|
|Aggregate batching machine||PLD800||PLD1200||PLD1600||PLD2400|
|Storage bins quantity||2 or 3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts|
|Aggregate scale hopper||800L||1200L||1600L||2400L|
Parameter of YHZS Series Mini Mobile Concrete Producing Plant
|Aggregate Weighing Capacity||1500kg±2%||3000kg±2%||3000kg±2%|
|Powder Weighing Capacity||500kg±1%||500kg±1%||500kg±1%|
|Water Weighing Capacity||300kg±1%||300kg±1%||300kg±1%|
|Additive Weighing Capacity||30kg±1%||30kg±1%||30kg±1%|
|Electric Control System||Full Automatic||Full Automatic||Full Automatic|
|Power Supply||380V, 50HZ, 3phase||380V, 50HZ, 3phase||380V, 50HZ, 3phase|
Parameter of HZS Series Stationary Concrete Batching Plant
|Maximum aggregate particle size||80/60 mm||80/60 mm||80/60 mm||80/60 mm|
|Aggregate Storage||4.5m3 x 3||7m3 x 4||15m3 x 4||15m3 × 4|
|Aggregate Weighing Capacity||1500L±2%||1.5m3 × 4±2%||1.33m3 × 4±2%||1.5m3 × 4±2%|
|Powder Weighing Capacity||400L±1%||600L±1%||1000L±1%||1000L±1%|
|Water Weighing Capacity||200L±1%||300L±1%||500L±1%||500L±1%|
|Additive Weighing Capacity||15L±1%||45L±1%||45L±1%||45L±1%|
|Pneumatic System||Air CompressorW-1.6/10||Air CompressorW-1.6/10||Air CompressorV-2.0/10||Air CompressorV-2.0/10|
|Powder Silos||50tWelded Typedust collector||100tWelded Typedust collector||100tWelded Typedust collector||200tWelded Typedust collector|
|Electric Control System||Full AutomaticAnd Manual||Full AutomaticAnd Manual||Full Automatic And Manual||Full Automatic And Manual|
What Are The Types Of Concrete Batching Plant?
A batch plant has the following main types:
1. According To The Movement Method
Based on movement method, concrete plants can be divided into mobile type or stationary type.
A mobile concrete batching plant is trawled by a trailer that enhances its mobility. You can use this plant for small, and temporary projects.
The stationary concrete batching plants are famous due to their production capacity. You use them on large-scale projects. You can use these plants for commercial concrete production. Its key feature is a stable operation for concrete manufacturing.
2. Based On The Number of Mixers
Furthermore, you have two more kinds that are based on the number of mixers. One is batching plant with single shaft mixer and the other is a concrete batch plant with twin-shaft mixer.
3. In Accordance With The Feeding Method
The belt-type batching plant is used in large commercial mixing stations. Stable conveying, accurate mixing and higher working efficiency are the key features of this batching plant type.
While hopper batching plant is smaller in size. Besides this, it has a lower requirement for the terrain. The best characteristics are it is easy to install and its operation is very simple. Hopper lifter mostly used in HZS25, HZS35, HZS50 and HZS75.
4. According To Water Need
In the wet plant, you add water during the batching process in mixing machine. On the other hand, in the dry concrete batching plant, there is no mixing machine so the water is added to the truck tanker during the process of batching when transporting. So, in this way, the dry batching plant is cost and time-efficient.
5. In keeping With The Size
There are multiple types available in keeping with the size. You can have small, portable, Medium-sized, and large concrete batching plants.
6. According To The Production Capacity
So, if you talk about the production capacity you have a variety of concrete plants. You can make a choice from HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60, HZS75, HZS90, HZS120, HZS180, HZS240 according to your customized requirements.
looking for a professional supplier？
Searching for A reliable concrete batch plant？
Main Concrete Mixing Plant Components
The key components of a concrete mixing plant use advanced technology and process. In addition to this, raw material meets international standards. These are also eco-friendly.
Aggregate Batching Machine
The batching machine adopts electronic weighing, microcomputer control, digital display and console operation. It has the characteristics of accurate weighing, high batching precision, fast speed, reliable control system performance, simple operation and so on. It can be used with concrete mixer to form simple mixing stations of different production scales.
Raw Materials Conveying System
Conveying system includes aggregate conveying system, powder (cement) conveying system, water or additive conveying system.
Aggregate Conveying System
Two types of conveying systems can be selected according to customer’s need.
Belt Conveying System
While the belt conveying system comes with a belt frame, machine head, electric roller, belt, supporting legs, a walking platform, and a collecting hopper.
Hopper Lifting System
A hopper lifting system offers you to feed the aggregate into the storage of the mixer by using an elevator.
Powder Conveying System
Cement is conveyed by the screw conveying system, the rotating spiral blade transports powder substances and other dry materials.
Powder Storage System
Quantity of cement silos shall be chose according to their requirements.
Signal shaft or twin-shaft is horizontally located in the cylinder. The rotating stirring blade stirs the stirring material forcibly. It can shear, squeeze out, overturn, push, and stir the material. To prepare a homogeneous mixture.
Dust Collecting System
In order to reduce the dust missions and to being environment friendly, efficient dust collecting systems are supplied by Luton Group. Thanks to our experts, two types of dust collecting system can be selected according to customer’s need. One is bag-type dust collecting system, another is water collecting system.
A three-stage dust removal system is recommended including Gravity dust removal of the first stage, whirlwind dust removal of the second stage,and water dust removal of the third stage.
Electric Control System
How Does A Concrete Batching Plant Work?
Undoubtedly, Luton concrete batching system possesses five unique features. These help Luton to stand out in the market. These systems include batching system, conveying system, mixing machine, and control system.
Aggregates are fed into the storage silo of batching machine, and then weighed by weighing system.
Belt conveys aggregate to the hopper on mixing machine after weighing.
Cement is fed into the mixing machine after been weighed by specical weighing system. At the same time, water and additives are pumped into the mixing machine by pipelines after been weighed by respective weighing system.
By the control system, all the materials can be mixed in the mixing machine.
Now after mixing, concrete mixture will be discharged into truck tanker.
Cases of Luton Concrete Batch Plant
Luton YHZS 60m3 mobile concrete batching plant sold to a Kenyan customer, who is looking for a suitable concrete batching machine for his medium scale project in Kenya.
Luton YHZS50 concrete batching plant has been transported into South Africa
1. Difference Between An Engineering Batch Plant & Commercial Batching Plant?
Before making a decision to buy a concrete batch plant. It is crucial for you to decide whether you’re going to build an engineering plant or a commercial batching plant? Unleash the key differences between these two batching plants.
In addition to this, if you have to construct engineering projects then engineering batch plants are for you. Further, its concrete grade is relatively single.
For this purpose, you can select a portable batching plant. As these are easy to move. You can assemble it and free its part after completing your project. It is cost-efficient.
While higher grade concrete manufacturing, you need a commercial batch plant. For large scale projects for instance roads, bridges, etc. But its price is higher than that of the engineering batch plant.
2. Why Does The Same Type Of Mixing Plant Have Different Price?
You will observe that different manufacturer for the same model of the batching plant is different. Many factors determine this difference in the price.
- Quality of plant
- Type and quality of raw materials
- Systems of concrete plant
How To Choose The Right Model Of Concrete Mixing Station?
1. For a small-scale construction project for instance building a rural house or a road. You should opt for a small concrete batching plant. Make a selection from various models such as HZS25 or HZS35. Because the capacity of concrete production of HZS25 and HZS35 is about 25 to 35 m3/h. HZS25 covers 15m x12m of area.
2. You can choose HZS50 or HZS60 for medium-sized projects. It may fill the purpose of building roads, bridges, wharves, or commercial manufacturing plants. While HZS60 is an rmc concrete plant that is completely automatic. It has a higher level of efficiency with easy installation. It covers a small area.
3. HZS90 batching plant is an amazing choice for large-scale projects. Such as highways, bridges, water conservancies, wharves, etc. It has a concrete production capacity of 90m3/h. Besieged this it covers an area of 56m x13m.
4. For the engineering purpose of a high-speed railway station, you have these three models to go with. You can choose from HZS120, HZS180, and HZS240. It ensures an accurate weighing and homogeneous mixture that is crucial for this kind of project.
5. For a water conservancy project, you may select from HZS150 and HZS200. HZS200 has a capacity of 200m3/h. So, it can easily fulfill the requirements for a water conservancy project.
6. Furthermore, if your project has the features of short period and non-stop movement. Your choice must be a container type of concrete mixing plant.
3. How To Choose The Best Concrete RMC Plant Manufacturer?
The market is overcrowded with a variety of manufacturers. Interestingly, all of them claim to be the best in the market. Following are some key features that you must keep in mind before buying a concrete batching station.
1. Inspect Quality
For inspecting the quality of a concrete batch plant, you need to walk around the workshop of the factory. It is crucial before investing in a batching plant. Always give a detailed look at the raw material and equipment.
2. Verify Supplier’s Credit And Certificate
It exhibits that the manufacturer owes a specific production strength. This will also clarify the trust of the customers in the product’s maturity and quality.
3. Consult Supplier’s Customers
So, if your manufacturer recommends any of his customers. Do talk to him or visit him at his place.
4. Check Supplier’s System
Checking supplier’s system means all the systems that are related to the concrete batching plant. Such as installation, operating system, warranty, technical guidance, and commissioning.
5. Confirm After-sales Service Details
Always go with the manufacturer who has a good after-sales service.
4. Why Do You Choose Luton Concrete Batching plant?
There are multiple unique features in the Luton plant. These make it the best choice for the customers.
- Advanced laser cutting and professional welding technology are used by the machine.
- Heavy-duty parts such as gear and shafts gain strength and improve lifetime by heating.
- It is an enclosed painting room. It is made rust-free by the three layers of paint.
- You get customized services, dust removal systems, and control systems are different according to your individual needs.
- An amazing package of services, you get from professional engineers and the after-sale service team.
5. Which After Sales-Services Are Expected?
There will be no exaggeration that we at Luton, understand our customers’ needs. We value our customers as our partners. Here, the team of professionals is highly committed to providing world-class services to our customers.
As you make any purchase from Luton, our after-sale services begin for you. We are committed to providing the best batching plant to our valuable customers at a competitive price in the market.
We are always here to listen to you. You can contact us if any issue arises while using our batching stations. Here at Luton, we assure you of our support and services until your problem is solved.
- What Is A Concrete Batching Plant?
- How Much Does A Concrete Batching Plant Cost?
- Technical Parameters of Concrete Batching Plant
- What Are The Types Of Concrete Batching Plant?
- looking for a professional supplier？
- Searching for A reliable concrete batch plant？
- Main Concrete Mixing Plant Components
- How Does A Concrete Batching Plant Work?
- Cases of Luton Concrete Batch Plant
- 1. Difference Between An Engineering Batch Plant & Commercial Batching Plant?
- 2. Why Does The Same Type Of Mixing Plant Have Different Price?
- How To Choose The Right Model Of Concrete Mixing Station?
- 3. How To Choose The Best Concrete RMC Plant Manufacturer?
- 4. Why Do You Choose Luton Concrete Batching plant?
- 5. Which After Sales-Services Are Expected?
- Contact Us