HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant is a hot model of LUTON concrete producing machinery. Why is it so popular in construction machinery market? What are the advantages of it? How to use it properly?
Let’s get more details about this star product.
Brief Introduction of HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant
It is a set of efficient and practical concrete mixing equipment developed by LUTON GROUP by absorbing the advantages of modern production technology and advanced high-quality models at home and abroad, and integrating the company’s innovative technology with many years of concrete equipment production experience. It is the best choice for small and medium-sized commercial concrete batching plants.
Model：HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant
Aggregate Particle Size：< 80mm
Scope of Application：Medium construction projects including road and highway building, bridge and conservancy projects, as well as airport and port terminal construction.
Configuration of LUTON HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant
Twin-shaft concrete mixer
Bucket (Skip hopper)
Erection & commissioning, operator training
12 months after erection
Max. mixing size
Aggregate batching machine
Storage bins quantity
3 or 4 sorts
Aggregate scale hopper
Characteristics of HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant
Fast mixing and hoisting drove by powerful JS1500 mixer machine and hopper hoist aggregate lifting system, shorten efficiently the working time of aggregate conveying and materials mixing.
Low Consumption and Noise
By technical innovation generally by generally, LUTON HZS75 concrete batching plant with lower consumption and noise performs outstandingly in construction working site.
Long Service Life
Quality is the first productive force. The mixing blades, the line plate and the steel support structure of LUTON HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant are all made of wear resisted material, which are durable and easy to replace and dismantle.
Convenient to Operation and Control
The operation of the whole plant is integrated with the management, simple and convenient.
Controlled by microcomputer system, operator can execute all the procession in controlling room and minor the real-time working situation through the screen.
Automatic detection and analysis function of the control system helps operations find out the errors and troubleshoot in short time during working process.
The aggregate discharging and weighing is controlled by microcomputer to ensure the proportion accuracy of each ingredient.
Load cells and butterfly valves distributed in every material weighing systems, are all from the famous brands, which support a stable and high performance.
Main Parts of HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant
Perfect performance origins from cooperation of high-quality components. Standard configuration of LUTON HZS75 concrete batching plant unveils the secrete of its outstanding performance.
Mixing machine is the central part of HZS75 plant. Adopting JS1500 twin-shaft horizontal mixing machine as the main mixing equipment, HZS75 mixing system can produce plastic, dry-hard concrete materials in high efficiency and short working period.
Not only that, the low consumption, low noise and long service life of wearing parts as well as the smart appearance are all the attractive points for construction machinery investors.
Measuring and Batching System
LUTON HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant integrates PLD2400 aggregate batching machine including 3 or 4 batching hoppers with volume of 2400L. 12 loading cells are installed on the horizontal belt conveyor weighing system under the batching hopper to ensure accuracy of every type aggregate. Aggregate weighing accuracy is about 2%.
The actions of unloading doors beneath each batching hopper is driven by pneumatic system controlled by central PLC and microcomputer.
The cement powder weighing system is consisted of a cement weighing hopper, a pneumatic butterfly valve, and a sensor.
The fully sealed cement weighing system finishes weighing process in the weighing hopper with 3 sensors.
The weighing bucket door adopts a pneumatic butterfly valve, which is flexible in opening and tightly sealed.
The water weighing system consists of a pool (user-supplied), a water pump, a water weighing hopper, and a pneumatic butterfly valve.
Under the control of the control system, the pump conveys the water in the water tank into the water weighing hopper.
When the sensor is weighed to the preset value, the pump stops. Then the water is unloaded through the opened cylinder and the unloading pump.
Aggregate weighing range and accuracy: (0~2400L) ±2%
Cement weighing range and accuracy: (0~1000kg) ±1%
Admixture weighing range and accuracy: (0~40L) ±1%
Water weighing range and accuracy: (0~500L) ±1%
Discharge height is 4.1 meters, and the total installed power is 152kW to meet production needs.
Material Feeding System
The cement supply system consists of cement silo and cement screw conveyor. The cement is directly transported from the cement silo to the cement weighing hopper through the screw conveyor for measurement.
Aggregate feeding system refers to a hoisting conveying system, consisting of a lifting hopper, a track, and a hoisting system.
The hoisting motor power is 22KW.
The screw conveyor motor power is 11KW.
The water supply system delivers water through a water pump whose power is 2.2KW.
Controlled by electric control system, water is pumped from the water tank into the water weighing hopper. When the sensor is weighed to the preset value, the pump stops. When the water is unloaded, the cylinder is opened and the unloading pump is started, which will be pumped into the mixer.
The pneumatic system consists of an air compressor, a cylinder, and a solenoid valve.
The compressed air in the air compressor is refueled into the branches after being purified, decompressed and all the gas source treatment. The pressure in the normal working state should be maintained within the range of 0.7-0.9Mpa.
The gas path is divided into aggregate feeding, mixer unloading, cement unloading, cement silo arch breaking, admixture mixing and other parts.
Electric Control System
HZS75 concrete batching plant control system can be fully automatic or semi-automatic. It has the functions of screen display, ratio storage, automatic drop compensation and other functions. In addition, the equipment is also equipped with a printing system to achieve centralized control and overall management of the entire equipment.
The main hardware used in this system is Schneider or Siemens products, featuring advanced performance, high reliability and beautiful appearance. The console is ergonomically designed for comfortable operation.
Maintenance of HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant
HZS75 concrete batching plant is a multiple functional concrete mixing machine and a kind of engineering mixing equipment. The configurations and functions of the set of equipment are not simple at all. In order to operate optimally these major systems, there must be methods, and correct and effective maintenance and maintenance methods.
Now briefly introduce the maintenance methods of HZS75 concrete batching plant.
Inspection items before each using
- Check whether the air compressor self-protection device is reliable, and whether the air pressure is stable at about 8kg/cm2.
- Start the water pump after adding enough water to check whether the water inlet pipe and check valve are blocked.
- Check whether the door of the storage bin, the door of the cement hopper, and the discharge door are closed flexibly.
- Check whether the electrical control devices are safe and reliable. Note that the voltage of the power supply should not be lower than 340 volts.
Cleaning and maintenance items after each work is completed
- Clean the inside and outside of the mixing drum, the discharge door, the feeding rack and the chassis, and rinse with water.
- Each lubrication point must be filled with lubricating oil.
- After shutdown, the air switch should be disconnected.
- The water stored in the air storage cylinder of the air compressor should be drained (pay special attention when the weather is humid.
- Plug the air-conditioning section, drain the water in each water pump, open the water inlet check valve, and drain the water in the water inlet pipe. Then, turn the water pump operation switch one or two times to make the water pump run for one or two times. In two minutes, remove all the water in the waterway system.
- The additive storage tank should be rinsed with clean water.
Weekly inspection and maintenance items
- Check the cementation of the residual concrete in the mixing drum, the discharge door, the feeding rack and the chassis. In addition to washing with water, if necessary, cut off the power supply and remove the residual cement manually.
- Check the tension of the wire.
- Check whether the solenoid valve is leaking, and whether each cylinder operates normally.
- Check the quality of the lubricating oil and the height of the liquid level of each gearbox.
- Add grease to each grease nipple and check whether the grease nipple is blocked.
- Check whether the travel limiter is loose and the movement is accurate. If there is looseness or the action is ahead or behind, necessary adjustments should be made.
- The connecting bolts of the stirring blades should be tightened, and the gap between the blades and the lining plate should be adjusted in time after the blades are worn.
- Check the electrical contacts.
Regular Inspection and Repair Items
- Check whether the wire rope is worn and whether the wire rope chuck bolt is loose. And apply a little butter (ie, graphite calcium-based grease or calcium-based grease) on the surface of the wire rope, after the wire rope is worn to a certain extent, it should be replaced.
- Check the hoisting and lifting brakes and make appropriate adjustments. The brake pads should be replaced after they are worn to a certain extent.
- Check whether the bearings and gears in each gear reducer are worn, if they are excessively worn, they should be replaced in time.
- Check the wear of vanes and linings, if there is no adjustment, replace the vanes or linings.
Repair and Maintenance
- Note: At any time, during maintenance work, the power must be turned off to prevent the machine from starting.
- The console should be protected from dust and water.
- The limit switch should be checked regularly. If the action is unreliable, it should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the whole machine.
- Always check all cables and connectors connected to the appliance. If damaged, it should be replaced in time.
- This machine must be repaired by experienced professional technicians.
Debug method of HZS75 Concrete Batching Plant
No-load test run
- First, check whether the bolted connection parts of the machine are reliable, especially the reliability of the connection between the frame, the feeding rail joint and the moving parts. Check whether the wire rope is broken, and whether the rope clamp can be clamped tightly.
- Then start the lubricating oil pump and observe the flow of oil. Only when confirm that the oil circuit is unobstructed, the main stirring motor can be started for no-load trial operation.
- Start each motor separately, check whether the rotation direction of each motor is in line with the regulations. Check whether the belt conveyor works normally. If you hear an abnormal sound during operation, immediately press the emergency stop button, disconnect the air switch, and stop for inspection.
- Press each control button to check whether the cylinder operates normally and whether the air circuit is leaking.
- The lifting feed hopper shall not be stuck at the horizontal fork. When the hopper is lifted to the unloading position or lowered to the bottom of the pit, it should be able to stop by itself. And the hopper should be able to stop at any position on the guide rail. Repeatedly lifting and lowering the hopper for several times to make sure that the hopper moves freely and stably up and down, the opening of the material door switches flexibly and accurately, and the wire rope is not loose.
- After ensuring the test run of each moving part is normal, the manual cycle test run should be carried out. To make sure the working order of each moving part is correct.
- After the manual cycle test run is completed, it will automatically run with no load once, and the order of checking the work of each moving part must be correct.
Load test run
- The load test run must be completed after all tests of the idling run are passed.
- Carry out the test according to the requirements of no-load trial operation.
- After the manual cycle trial operation is qualified, input the data into the computer or touch screen according to the mixing ratio, and perform the automatic cycle trial operation according to the rated capacity.
The debugging and calibration methods of aggregate scales and cement scales will be introduced in next article. Welcome to continuously pay attention to news of LUTON GROUP Products.
Not only HZS75 Concrete batching plant, there are also other products of LUTON GROUP popular with the investors in construciton machinery market, including diesel concrete pump, electric concrete pump, self loading concrete mixer truck, concrete boom pump, stationary concrete batching plant, mobile concrete batching plant, asphalt mixing plant, and so on.
With more than 20 years producing and exporting experience, LUTON GROUP is always provide top quality construction machinery for every customers.