Stationary concrete batching plant is fixed on a foundation. They consist of double shaft mixers that are designed to work at high efficiency, capability, and reliability. They are used for large-scale concrete production that requires high-quality concrete. Stationary concrete mixing production equipment is built to offer maximum production capacity and to work long hours. It is highly flexible and can be used for different projects – especially for massive infrastructure and precast concrete projects. The production capacity of stationary Ready mix concrete batching plant is larger than the mobile plant.
Stationary Concrete Batching Plant Price
Concrete batching plants do not have a fixed/set price. The price of stationary concrete batching plants depends on the machinery, size, and model selected, and on customer specifications. The size of the equipment can vary depending on the amount of concrete to be used in the surrounding projects.
The concrete mixing plant can be customized to meet the needs of the customer based on their available land resources, the amount of material to be produced, and the customer’s budget.
While you are selecting a concrete batching plant, you have to determine the scale of your project and your financial capability.
Large stationary concrete batching plants are used for large-scale projects and are capital intensive. However, a small batching plant requires lesser capital investment and gives more flexibility, and is more convenient for smaller projects.
Stationary Concrete Batching Plant For Sale
A stationary concrete batching station can be customized by our technical engineer to establish the perfect plant solution based on your vision, needs, and specifications. Stationary concrete batch plant inlcudes HZS60, HZS90, HZS120, HZS180, HZS240.
Process Flow Of A Stationary Concrete Batching Plant
Stationary concrete plant mainly includes – mixing system, weighing system, conveying system, storing system, as well as a control system.
- Aggregate (gravel or sand) is loaded into the storage silo by a loader machine, and the aggregate is discharged into the weighing hopper.
- After weighing, the aggregate is conveyed to the hopper through the conveyor belt. The aggregate is then transported to the waiting hopper on the mixer by the belt conveyor.
- Meanwhile, cement and fly ash is transported into the respective weighing hoppers by screw conveyor; water and additives are transported into respective weighing hoppers by their respective pipelines.
- After weighing, all these materials are fed into the mixer by the control system.
- After mixing, the unloading door is opened and the concrete is unloaded into the truck tanker.
Features Of A Stationary Concrete Batching Plant
Most stationary concrete batch plants adopt a modular design for easy installation. They are mainly used by large-scale commercial concrete manufacturers and in large-scale engineering construction projects.
A stationary batching plant has the characteristics of
- High production capacity
- Stable working performance
- Minimal external interference
Related: Mobile Concrete Batching Plant
Types of Stationary RMC Plants
The various types of stationary RMC plants manufactured by the Luton Group with a production capacity of 60 – 240 m³/h are:
Wet Concrete Plant
A wet stationary concrete mixing plant combines all the necessary ingredients including water for the production of concrete. The produced concrete is then loaded on the truck mixer to be transported to the site.
Dry Concrete Plant
In a dry stationary concrete mixing plant, all necessary ingredients except water is combined. Water is then fed into the mixing tank and the process of material mixing takes place or is completed in the mixer tank during transportation. The dry concrete plant does not have a mixer.
Hopper Type Concrete Batching Plant
The skip hopper stationary batching plant occupies a very small area, can be installed in a short time, and is easy for relocation.
Belt Type Concrete Batching Plant
The belt type stationary batching plant has a large-scale concrete production capacity and consumes less power.
Fully Automatic Concrete Batching Plant
The fully automatic drum mixing station adopts uninterrupted continuous production. They are designed to feed and discharge at the same time.
Batch Type Concrete Plant
The forced intermittent mixing station is equipped with a double horizontal shaft main mixing machine. This makes the stirring of concrete more uniform.
According to the number of mixing hosts, it can be divided into single-host mixing station and double-host mixing station.
- Single-host mixing station means that each mixing station has one mixing host
- Double main mixing station means that each mixing station is equipped with two main mixing machines
The forced intermittent mixing station is used for batch production of concrete. Once the mixing of a batch of concrete is completed, the discharge port is opened and the concrete produced is discharged. After the product is discharged, the discharge port is closed.
On completion of a batch of concrete, the production of the next batch begins.
Related: Wet Stationary Concrete Mixing Plant
What Is The Difference Between A Portable Concrete Plant And a Stationary Concrete Plant?
1. By Definition
The stationary mixing plant refers to a mixing plant that is fixed on a foundation. The stationary plant adopts a modular and easy-to-splice design. During the construction process, the plant needs to be fixed to a particular location.
On the other hand, a mobile mixing plant refers to a mixing plant that is movable/mobile. It is opposite to a fixed mixing plant.
There are two types of mobile mixing plants: towable and towed.
Traction mobile mixing plant: The traction chassis consists of a complete front and rear axle, and often requires a vehicle to tow them. They are mostly used in small or medium-sized projects such as the construction of foundations, sidewalks, or even for building repair projects.
Towed mobile mixing plant: This has only the rear axle, and the front end is placed on the saddle bridge of the tractor.
2. By Characteristics
The stationary mixing plant has the characteristics of:
- A strong production capacity
- Stable work performance
- Good anti-interference performance
The mobile mixing plant has the characteristics of:
- Convenient disassembly and assembly
- Good maneuverability
- Simple storage management
3. By Cost
The fixed mixing plant requires the construction of a fixed foundation, which makes the cost relatively high. Also, the disassembly is relatively time-consuming and laborious, which also contributes to the overall cost.
On the other hand, mobile concrete mixing plants do not require a fixed foundation. It can be easily mounted on a temporary steel structure foundation. Hence, the cost is lower than the cost of fixed mixing plants.
4. By Application
The stationary mixing station is suitable for large-scale engineering construction projects. Commercial concrete manufacturers and concrete component-related manufacturers mainly use stationary concrete mixing plants.
Mobile concrete mixing plants are commonly used in various small and medium-sized temporary construction projects. They can also be rented for use by small-scale business organizations and for temporary projects.
With the constant upgrade in technology, mobile concrete mixing plants have become the best choice for the construction of highways, bridges, ports, hydropower, and other construction engineering projects.
Related: Twin Shaft Mixer Batch Plant
What Are Areas Where Stationary Concrete Plants Are Used?
Stationary concrete batch stations are the preferred choice for ready-mix concrete producers who manufacture concrete in their own facilities and sell it to other concrete users and construction companies.
The capability of this equipment to mass-produce, exhibit high performance, and possess high flexibility gives it an edge over mobile concrete batch plants.
In addition, stationary concrete plants are mostly preferred in construction projects that require high-quality concrete production in large quantities. They are widely used in projects such as roads, dams, and airports.
Stationary concrete batching plants are also used in applications that require special concrete production – such as RCC (cylindrical compacted concrete), concrete parquet, concrete pipe, prefabricated element production (prefabricated column and beam, etc.), and hollow concrete floor production.
What Are The Factors To Be Considered While Choosing A Site For A Stationary Concrete Batching Plant?
- The topography of the land is very important when choosing the site for installing a stationary concrete batching plant. If the location is flat, it can reduce the cost of leveling the site. As far as possible, best available natural conditions should be utilized for reducing the cost.
- The availability of good transportation facilities should be considered. The road width, height restriction, and capacity of the road to avoid frequent traffic jams play a critical role in the smooth transportation of the produced concrete to the construction site.
- The site location should be as close as possible to local power and water resources.
- The location for installation should be selected with sufficient area to meet the needs for current and future development. There should be sufficient area to stack raw materials. Pollution and other issues should also be considered and the location should be situated far away from residential areas.
- The site location should be close to the point of sale of the produced concrete. It is preferable that the site be close to the quarry and sand factory. The service radius should ideally be between 50 to 100 kilometers as the cost of transportation directly affects the price and profit of the company.
What Are The Advantages Of A Stationary Concrete Batching Plant?
- Simple yet robust structure gives the plant a long service life resulting in a very low failure rate
- Easy and quick maintenance with facilities such as wide maintenance platforms, and easy and safe access to various parts of the plant
- Suitable for long-term projects with high-load operations
- Ability to produce a wide variety of concrete grades by replacing input of raw materials and their ratios
- High production capacity and high-performance with production capacity ranging from 30 m3/h to 200 m3/h with single mixer
- High configuration flexibility allows different configuration options to meet user needs and specifications
- The modular structure allows for easy expansion according to production requirements
- Can be easily equipped with different types of mixers based on project needs
Are You Looking For The Best Stationary Concrete Batching Plant Manufacturer In China, LTG?
The Luton Group is a leading manufacturer of concrete batching plants. We export concrete mixing station plants with a production capacity up to from 25m3/h to 200m3/h. We offer concrete batching plants for customers who are looking for a piece of simple yet reliable equipment.
Our equipment is built by using the best quality materials, which will provide top-notch work performance for many years.
Our stationary concrete batching plant can be customized according to the customer’s specifications. All you need to do is tell us your requirements, and we will provide the best model, equipment, and configuration to choose from.
Our professional engineers and the after-sales team will provide all-round support to our customers any day and any time.
If you would like to know more about our company and our products, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here at your service, and would love to hear from you.