A concrete trailer pump also named stationary concrete pump, is a type of concrete delivery pump generally mounted on a single trailer frame, which is powered by a diesel engine or electric engine and uses the high pressure to continuously pump the concrete along the pipe.
The Price of a Concrete Trailer Pump
The following is a introduction of HBTS series diesel concrete trailer pump prices. Prices for different model parameters of the same diesel concrete trailer pump vary. For instance:
- The price of HBTSB40-10-66R is different from that of HBTSC40-10-82R even though they have the same conveying capacity and delivery pressure because of the difference of power.
- The price of HBTSB40-10-66R ranges from $20,000 to $22,000, and the price of HBTSC40-10-82R ranges from $22,000 to $23,000.
- The price of HBTS60-12-82R ranges from $23,000 to $25,000.
- The price of HBTS80-16-129R is $11,000 higher than that of HBTS60-12-82R, and its price ranges from $34,000 to $36,000.
- The price of HBTS80-13-129R is the highest among HBTS series diesel concrete pumps, of which the price is $36,000~ $38,000.
Related: Concrete Pump Price
Parameters of Concrete Pump on Trailer
Diesel Concrete Trailer Pump
Electric Concrete Trailer Pump
A concrete trailer pump mainly has the following several technical parameters:
- Conveying capacity
- Delivery pressure
- Form of distribution valve. The majority of the trailer concrete pumps used are S-shaped valve concrete pumps.
The introduction of model parameters of S-shaped valve concrete pump equipment is as fellows. Take HBTS40-13-55R for an example.
- Explanation of the letters:
- The meaning of letter “H” is concrete;
- The letter “B” means the delivery pump;
- The letter “T” means the trailer concrete pump;
- The letter “S” means S-shaped valve.
- Explanation of the numbers:
- The number “40” refers to conveying capacity that a concrete trailer pump conveys 40m3 concrete materials per hour;
- The number “13” refers to delivery pressure that the high pressure oil is pumped into the main oil cylinder at 13 Mpa;
- The number “55” refers to the power of a diesel engine;
- The letter “R” refers to the diesel-driven engine.
Related: Small Concrete Pump
Advantages of the Concrete Pumping Trailer
1. Reliable Performance
Concrete trailer pump simplifies construction process while providing greater accuracy on the project. And it will always provide you with an accessible and reliable experience.
- The highly automatic lubrication system can ensure that the hydraulic pressure oil is conveyed to various parts during the operation of the machine.
- Concrete trailer pump adopts double-pump and dual loop open hydraulic system, and the main pumping channel for conveying oil and the swinging oil channel of the S-shaped valve are independent of each other, which makes it easy to operate the machine and extends the service life.
- The concrete trailer pump has the anti-pumping function, which is convenient to deal with the pipeline fault and makes it available to machine halt and materials waiting for a short time.
2. High Quality
- The concrete trailer pump adopts the advanced S-shaped distribution valve that can compensate wear clearance automatically, and it has good seal-ability.
- Wear resistant alloy spectacle plate and floating cutting ring are adopted, which makes the trailer concrete pump have longer service life. The maximum service life of the spectacle plate can reach more than 30000 m3.
- Automatic centralized lubrication system ensures that the trailer concrete pump can be lubricated effectively during the operation.
- All parts adopt national standards with good interchangeability.
3. Easy Operation
With the remote controller, people don’t need to operate the machine next to it, so the operation is more safe and convenient.
Pumping System Parts
1&2-two main oil cylinders; 3-water tank; 4-the reversing device; 5&6-two concrete cylinders; 7&8-two concrete pistons; 9-a swing arm; 10&11-two swing oil cylinders; 12-the spectacle plate; 13-the distribution valve(S-shaped valve); 14-the discharge hole
Related: Cheap Concrete Pumps
How Do Concrete Trailer Pumps work?
The high-pressure oil output by the main oil pump is distributed to the main oil cylinder through the sequence valves, which pushes the piston rod of the main oil cylinder back and forth.
Because the piston rod of the main oil cylinder is linked with the piston rod of the concrete cylinder, the piston rod of the concrete cylinder will move backwards and forwards under the push of the high-pressure oil. The suction and extrusion of concrete will be carried out.
Meanwhile, two swing oil cylinders drive the swing arm, which will result in switching of S-shaped valve back and forth between the two concrete cylinder outlets under the influence of the swing arm.
Through the continuous reciprocating motion of the concrete cylinders and switching of S-shaped valve backwards and forwards, the continuous suction and extrusion pressure of concrete can be realized, so as to realize the whole pumping process.
Applications of the Trailer Concrete Pump
Applications of the concrete trailer pump can be found in terms of housing construction, bridge construction, tunnel construction and so on.
Power System of a Concrete Trailer Pump
The electric motor or the diesel engine: is the essential power source, the voltage of which can be customized. And Wei Fang (a city in Shandong province) Delier and Wei Fang Deutz (formerly a joint enterprise,now a domestic brand) are the leading brands in terms of the electric motor or diesel engine throughout China.
Hydraulic System of a Trailer Concrete Pump
Hydraulic system is composed of hydraulic pump, hydraulic oil tank, revising valves, hydraulic oil cylinder or hydraulic motor, cooling system, as well as energy accumulator.
The hydraulic pump
The hydraulic pump is composed of the main oil pump, the heat dissipation oil pump and the mixing oil pump.
- The main oil pump (piston pump): is the power source of the high-pressure oil to the whole pumping system, and which is also a part of the “cardiac system” of the trailer concrete pump besides the electric motor.
- The mixing oil pump: provides the hopper mixer with the high-pressure oil as the dynamic impetus.
- The heat dissipation oil pump: conveys hot oil from the hydraulic oil tank to channels of the heat radiator and then the heat dissipation can be carried out through the blowing of an air fan.
The mixing oil pump and the heat dissipation oil pump are the parts of gear pumps. Despite of different purposes, they works in the same way that the high-pressure oil is supplied by high-speed rotation and extrusion between gears.
The hydraulic oil tank:
The hydraulic oil tank is used to store hydraulic oil that is the medium in which the liquid force is conveyed.
The hydraulic oil port is at the top of the hydraulic oil tank, and the oil is filled up when the trailer concrete pump leaves factory. The whole tank of oil costs about $300.
The revising valves:
It can adjust the pumping state to make the concrete pump continuously operate through the change of the hydraulic oil direction of the main oil cylinder.
The hydraulic oil cylinder or hydraulic motor:
The operating part of the hydraulic system, drives the concrete cylinder pistons, the swing arm and the swing oil tank under the effect of high-pressure oil.
The cooling system:
The cooling system consists of water-cooling system and air-cooling system.
Due to some factors of the hydraulic system, generally the water-cooling system is installed in the trailer concrete pump, of which conveying capacity is 40m3/h and below so as to enhance the heat dissipation, and price is in 3000 yuan or so.
But the common domestic manufacturers don’t use the water-cooling system.
Why cool down the hydraulic oil? As time goes on, the hydraulic oil absorbs heat and increase temperature during the processes of extrusion and release, which will have a negative effect on the service life and efficiency of the hydraulic components.
The energy accumulator:
The energy accumulator has a certain pressure inside itself so that it has an positive effect on the hydraulic components.
The pressure can act as a buffer against the release process of high-pressure oil to extend the service life of the hydraulic components.
The Electronic Control System of a Trailer Concrete Pump
General electric control system adopts PLC controller, some of them even equipped with text display and touch button, has the good man-machine communication interface.
The monitors send signals to PLC controller, PLC controller shows the working state of the concrete pump via text display.
PLC is installed in the electric control cabinet which acts as the brain of the whole concrete pump and gives instructions.
Omron is the well-known international PLC manufacturer, and electric components related to PLC are imported from Schneider which is the leading electric enterprise and one of the world’s Top 500 enterprises.
What is the Maximum Distance Concrete Can be Pumped?
Generally speaking, the maximum horizontal distance that concrete can be pumped is about 1km. And the maximum vertical distance is about 200m.
The motor power of a concrete delivery pump is the precondition of determining the delivery pressure and delivery capacity.
When the motor power is certain, the increase of delivery pressure will reduce the delivery capacity; On the contrary, the decrease of delivery pressure will increase the conveying capacity.
Outlet pressure and delivery capacity are the important components when it comes to machine’s capacity of performing a long-distance pump.
If we want a trailer concrete pump that has both the high outlet pressure and large delivery capacity, the only way we can do is to improve the power of electric engine.
Therefore, the concept of capacity index of the concrete delivery pump is adopted in the new national standard, that is the product of the actual outlet pressure and the delivery capacity per hour.
The larger the product is, the larger the capacity index is, and the larger the power of electric engine is, so as to realize the goal that we want a trailer concrete pump with large delivery capacity and high-lift.
Related: Concrete Boom Truck
How Do You Transport a Trailer Mounted Concrete Pump?
When it comes to transport of a concrete trailer pump, it’s very necessary to make an introduction of the dragged structure. The specific introduction is as the following pictures：
The axle of a concrete trailer pump belongs to the low-speed axle, which can only be dragged on the site for a short time, not be dragged on the road.
A flat-bed trailer is required for long-distance transport. The landing legs should be lifted to avoid the tyres closing to the ground, otherwise the axle will be damaged due to the vibration of the machine working.
How Heavy Does a Trailer Concrete Pump Weigh?
The weigh of the concrete trailer pump varies each other because of the different models. A trailer concrete pump weighs 6300kg-7600kg.
- The Price of a Concrete Trailer Pump
- Parameters of Concrete Pump on Trailer
- Advantages of the Concrete Pumping Trailer
- Pumping System Parts
- How Do Concrete Trailer Pumps work?
- Applications of the Trailer Concrete Pump
- Power System of a Concrete Trailer Pump
- Hydraulic System of a Trailer Concrete Pump
- The Electronic Control System of a Trailer Concrete Pump
- What is the Maximum Distance Concrete Can be Pumped?
- How Do You Transport a Trailer Mounted Concrete Pump?
- How Heavy Does a Trailer Concrete Pump Weigh?
- Contact Us