Usually, a mini asphalt mixing plant refers to the plant that the output produced at one hour is less than 80t. Though the mini asphalt mixing plant is both smaller in size and production capacity compared with medium and large-size asphalt mixing plant, it enjoys great popularity in the industry market because of the compact size and low cost. Before introducing the relevant contents of the mini asphalt mixing plant, the asphalt plant is presented first.
An asphalt plant is the mechanical equipment that is used to mix asphalt mixture together. The asphalt mixture is that the aggregates (sand, stone) in different particle sizes, binders (asphalt or residual oil) and fillers (mineral powder) are mixed according to specified proportion. It is also the essential equipment for these following construction projects such as urban-rural highways, jumbo airports, costal ports, parking lots and freight yards.
Mini Asphalt Milling Plant
The mini asphalt mixing machine refers to the small-size asphalt mixing plant. Based on the production capacity, the asphalt mixing plant is divided into: small-size, medium-size and large-size asphalt mixing plant. The small-size asphalt mixing plant refers to the plant that the productivity is less than 80t per hour. And it has the characteristics of small module, fast installation and simple operation, and is suitable for road paving and maintenance.
Mini Asphalt Plant for Sale
Mini asphalt plants for sale are mainly used for small-sized asphalt production as well as small-sized road pavement and rehabilitation projects. The mini asphalt plants available for purchase are shown as below:
|Collect Belt Capacity||60t/h||80t/h||100t/h|
|Vibrating Screen||4 layer||4 layer||4 layer|
|Aggregate Metering hopper||500kg||800kg||1000kg|
|Mineral Flour Metering Hopper||120kg||150kg||200kg|
Mini Asphalt Mixing Plant Price
The mini asphalt mixing plant price is to be influenced by these factors such as the asphalt plant types, production capacity, finished material bin types, burner types and so on. The range of price for the mini asphalt plants available for purchase in our company is about $30,000 to $25,0000.
How much Asphalt Can a Plant Produce ?
There is no definite answer to asphalt plant capacity, why? In the process of asphalt mixture production, the capacity of the asphalt mixing plant is affected by various factors, including aggregate moisture content, aggregate particle size, mixing time, asphalt weighing time, powder and storage bin selection, etc.
The most common asphalt plants are between 150 & 400 tons per hour.
What is the Difference between a Batch Plant and Drum Mix Plant ?
Features of the Forced Batch Plant:
- The aggregate should be calculated after drying.
- The drying and heating of cold aggregate and mixing of mixture are respectively carried out in two different assembly devices (drying drum and mixer)
- The drying and heating method of cold aggregate is flame counter-current type.
- It has high degree of automation and quality of asphalt mixture, good drying and heating effect, small residual water content of finished material and wide application range.
- High cost of dust removal equipment
- Features of the Drum (Continuous) Mix Plant:
- The aggregate should be measured before drying and heating.
- The drying, heating and mixing of cold aggregate are carried out in the same assembly device (drying and mixing drum).
- The drying and heating mode of cold aggregate is flame co-current type.
- In the production process, the amount of dust is greatly reduced due to the simplified structure of the continuous mixing plant.
- Due to co-current heating mode, the thermal efficiency is relatively low, the residual water content of the finished mixture is difficult to grasp, and the asphalt may be aged by contacting open fire.
First, the measurement sequence is different. The aggregate for a batch plant is measured after drying while the aggregate is measured before drying and heating.
Second, drying and heating of the cold aggregate is different. For the batch plant, The drying and heating of cold aggregate and mixing of mixture are respectively carried out in drying drum and mixer while for the the drum mix plant. The drying, heating and mixing of cold aggregate are carried out in the same dryer drum.
Last, the flame current type of cold aggregate is different. The drying and heating method of cold aggregate for the batch plant is flame counter-current type while the drum mix plant is flame counter-current.
How Many People Does it Take to Run an Asphalt Plant
Typically, it takes only three to five people to run a mini asphalt mixing plant. In each country, the asphalt industry must follow stringent regulations and specifications regarding materials used, process conditions, and pavement specifications.
The staffing of a mini asphalt mixing plant is as below: one operator of the mixing plant (required to have mechanical and electrical expertise), one welder, one dispatcher (directing dump trucks), one cold hopper observer (observing loading conditions), one laboratory technician, etc.