What is an HZS25 Concrete Batching Plant?
The HZS25 concrete batching plant is one of the smallest concrete mixing plants, which can batch and mix raw materials such as cement, sand, and water into concrete mixture. The production capacity of the HZS25 model plant is 25 cubic meters of concrete per hour, which is ideal for small projects and those with small investment capacity.
The HZS25 plant has a simple and modular structure, which is convenient for installation and disassemble. The batching unit consists of the mixing system, batching system, weighing system, conveying system, and control system.
The HZS25 concrete batching plant adopts a JS500 twin-shaft concrete mixer with a capacity of 0.5 m³ per batch, which has good homogeneity of mixing, short mixing time, uniform mixing, high efficiency, long-wearing parts, convenient operation, and low maintenance.
This HZS25 concrete batching plant transports aggregate from the weighing machine to the concrete mixer using a skip hoist, which saves the footprint and enhances land utilization.
The HZS25 concrete batching plant is equipped with a PLD800 aggregate batcher with 2 or 3 bins, according to the actual requirement of the customers.
The HZS25 concrete batching plant is available in three control system options to choose from – fully automatic, semi-automatic, or manual control systems. The fully automatic control system adopts computer control to realize automatic control, production management, and report the printing of the production process.
The HZS25 concrete batching plant is particularly suitable for small and medium-sized or temporary projects, prefabricated parts factories, block factories, and so on. It is mainly used for bridges, buildings, water conservancy projects, power projects, and other infrastructure projects.
Related: HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant
How Much Does a HZS25 Concrete Batching Plant Cost?
Luton’s HZS25 concrete batching plant is a small mixing plant with a price range of $25,000 to $40,000. The price for the same model varies because of the different configurations.
The theoretical production capacity of 25 stations is 25 cubic meters per hour, but the actual production capacity is generally between 15 m3 to 20 m3 per hour.
Technical Specification of Hopper Batching Plant
In general, HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, and HZS75 stations use a hopper lifting system to transport aggregates, which is also called a hopper concrete mixing station.
|Mixing system||Twin-shaft concrete mixer|
|Aggregate feeder||Bucket (Skip hopper)|
|After-sale service||Erection & commissioning, operator training|
|Warranty||12 months after erection|
|Max. mixing size||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm|
|Aggregate batching machine||PLD800||PLD1200||PLD1600||PLD2400|
|Storage bins quantity||2 or 3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts|
|Aggregate scale hopper||800L||1200L||1600L||2400L|
Why Choose Luton’s 25m³/h Bucket Type Ready Mixed Concrete Batching Plant?
- It can produce various kinds of concrete such as quaking concrete and hard concrete, with high production efficiency.
- Its combined structure and modular design make it easy for transportation and quick installation, with an installation time of only 4 days.
- It adapts a JS500 double shaft concrete mixer which offers high quality and efficient mixing
- The PLD800 concrete batching machine ensure accurate measurement
- Mixing platform, metering platform, and lifting system platform fully support the requirements of inspection and maintenance equipment. Adequate daily working space is still available when exterior protection is required.
- The mixing plant uses the method of hoisting the hopper for feeding. The special design of the hopper and track can efficiently load and dump the aggregate, greatly reducing the occupied floor area of the site.
- It conforms to CE (Europe)
- Automatic PLY control system guarantees high reliability
- Power consumption is reduced on account of short
- Easy to maintain and low operating cost
Related: Mini Concrete Batching Plants
Types of HZS25 Concrete Mixing Plant
There are different types of concrete mixing plants. According to the move of movement, it is divided into a fixed mixing station and a mobile mixing station.
Fixed mixing station – The station is fixed on a deep foundation, hence they are not moveable. They are also called stationary plants. The fixed station is typically a batch hopper lift station.
It adopts the intermittent method (which means that once a batch is in process, the next batch of production will be carried out only after the feeding, stirring, and discharging is completed.)
The advantage of the intermittent type is that the concrete mixing is uniform and the produced concrete mixture is of good quality.
The fixed station has the advantages of strong anti-interference performance and stable production capacity.
Mobile mixing station – Mobile mixing stations are also known as portable plants, which means that the plant is movable/mobile. It is opposite to a fixed mixing plant. In a mobile mixing plant, the batching machine, the main mixing machine, and conveying equipment are all installed on a chassis, which can be towed away by a trailer during the transfer.
Components of HZS25 Concrete Batch Plant
The main components of the HZS25 ready-mixed batching plant are batching machine, aggregate conveying system, mixing system, material weighing system, control system, and material storage system.
Let us look at each of these in brief.
- Batching machine: It includes storage hopper, sensor, and conveyor belt
- Aggregate conveying system: The aggregate conveying system of the HZS25 mixing station adopts the lifting hopper feeding mode, which has the advantage of occupying less space and saving on land resources.
- Mixing system: This includes the main mixing machine, unloading mechanism, water supply system, transmission system, and reducer. The mixing host used for the main mixer is JS500 mixer, which can mix flowable, dry, and hard lightweight aggregate concrete and various types of mortar.
- The mixer has the advantages of reasonable structure, good mixing quality, short mixing time, energy-saving, and has low noise.
- Weighing system: Includes – weighing hopper, butterfly valve, and sensors
- Control system: It is the central nervous system of the whole set of equipment. The control system helps achieve stable operation and reliable performance; the core electrical components use products of world class brands such as French Schneider Company, which guarantees quality performance.
- Material storage system: These are the storage methods to store the raw materials for concrete mixing. They are required to store aggregates, powder materials, and admixtures.
Related: Concrete Batch Plant Cost
Looking for the Right 25m3 Concrete Plant Manufacturer, LTG?
The Luton Group is a leading manufacturer of HZS25 concrete batching plants. We export concrete mixing station plants with a production capacity up from 25m3/h to 240m3/h. We offer concrete batching plants for customers who are looking for a simple and yet reliable concrete mixing equipment.
Our ready-mix plants can be customized according to the needs and specifications of the customers. Our equipment is built using the best quality steel and other materials and the parts are sourced from reputed manufacturers, thereby providing top-notch working performance for many years.
Luton Group is a perfect combination of excellent mixing technology and advanced environmental protection technology. It perfectly integrates a professional steel structure design with an advanced modern industrial design.
This embodies the requirement of the new design concept of low-carbon emissions, energy savings, and environmental protection in our concrete mixing stations.
If you are looking to purchase a concrete mixing station, all you need to do is tell us your requirements, and we will provide the best model, equipment, and configuration to choose from. Our professional engineers and the after-sales team are always available to provide all-round support.
Interested in knowing more about our company and our products? Do not hesitate to contact us. We are here at your service and would love to hear from you.