What Exactly Is A Cement Pump?
A cement pump, also name as concrete pump, is a device that uses pressure to convey concrete down a pipeline. It is made up of a pump and a pipe. Various pumps play an essential part in building projects because cement pumps can effectively move concrete horizontally and vertically. Cement pumps include cement trailer pumps, cement mixers with pumps, cement line pumps, and cement boom pumps, among others.
The Cement Pump’s Application
Cement pumps may be utilized in a wide range of building projects, including:
1. Mass cement construction projects, such as big infrastructure, hydraulic engineering, airport runways, civil engineering, etc.
2. Cement with high pouring efficiency and strong continuity, such as high-rise buildings, tower-shaped structures, constructions with high integrity, and many more.
What Is The Price Of Does A Cement Pump?
Because concrete pumps come in various shapes and sizes, kinds and models, hence, cement pumping truck prices vary. As a result, the, prices given are merely a guideline.
For more specific pricing, please contact Luton.
- The cost of a cement pump trailer is from $18,000 to $38,000.
- Cement line pumps cost between $45,000 and $95,000.
- Cement mixer pumps cost between $15,000 and $44,000.
- Cement boom pump prices vary from $110,000 to $450,000.
Cost Of A Concrete Pump
Users like the cement pump because it improves concrete mixing and transportation efficiency. At the same time, the most serious problem is the expense of cement pumps.
The cost of the concrete pump contains two components:
- Price of the cement pumps
- The cost of usage
1. The price of trailer pump is mostly determined by the main oil pump’s brand and the pipeline’s length.
- Prices vary depending on the manufacturer.
- The primary oil pump for international brands the greater the price, the longer the pipeline, the higher the price.
2. The Cost of Pump Use
Pump use costs include depreciation, employee pay, consumables (fuel, electricity), etc.
Also Read: Concrete Pump Price
Types of Cement Pumps
Luton can provide many varieties of concrete pumps at a cheap price, with superior quality, high efficiency, and excellent after-sales service.
1. In accordance with the structure and purpose
Concrete pumps are classified as concrete pump trailers, cement line pumps, and cement pump trucks.
- Cement Pump Trailer: Tractor is required to haul the concrete pump trailer to the worksite. It is compact and flexible, and it can move concrete both vertically and horizontally while it features a 30-88m3/h output capacity.
- A cement line pump is a trailer pump attached to a truck chassis and is easily moved.
- Cement mixer pumps combine the mixing and pumping of concrete.
- Cement boom pump, also known as cement pumping truck, has a driving, pumping, and distributing operations. Boom pumps have the benefits of being versatile in operation and having a quick pumping speed.
2. In Terms of Power:
There are two kinds of cement pumps:
- Electric cement pumps
- Diesel cement pumps
What is the Difference Between an Electric Concrete Pump and a Diesel Concrete Pump?
The power source is not the same. There is no need to be concerned about power since diesel cement pumps are employed in areas where energy is limited.
3. According to mobility:
- Trailer pumps
- Self-propelled pumps
- Vehicle-mounted pumps
Portable Cement Pumps
Portable concrete pumps are classified as fixed concrete pumps (cement trailer pumps) or portable cement pumps based on their mobility.
Self-propelled concrete pumps (crawler concrete pumps), cement line pumps, cement boom pumps are all examples of portable concrete pumps.
Mini Cement Pump
Luton offers a variety of mini concrete pumps (capacity less than 40 cubic meters per hour):
- Mini diesel trailer pumps
- Mini electric trailer pumps
- Mini diesel mixer pump
- Mini boom pump (13-28m)
Mini cement pumps are distinguished by compact size, poor productivity, and lightweight. It is better suited to small-scale building projects, such as self-built residences in rural and urban settings. Small concrete pumps are lightweight and simple to carry and construct. It can be implemented more rapidly.
Hydraulic Cement Pump
A hydraulic concrete pump is a device that uses liquid pressure to transfer cement. A hydraulic concrete pump comprises the following components: a hopper, a hydraulic cylinder and piston, a cement cylinder, a distribution valve, a Y-shaped pipe, flushing equipment, a hydraulic system, and a power system. Pressure is used by the hydraulic system to drive the piston back and forth.
Hydraulic concrete pumps are classified into four types: hydraulic cement trailer pumps, hydraulic cement truck-mounted pumps, hydraulic cement mixing pumps, and hydraulic cement boom pumps.
Also Read: Cement Batching Plant
Cement Trailer Pumps’ Primary Components
- The S tube
- Refrigeration equipment: There are two cooling methods for trailer pumps: water cooling and air cooling.
- Water cooling: Due to hydraulic system considerations, water cooling will be provided to those pumps with less than 40 pumps to improve the cooling effect.
- Air cooling: The high-temperature oil in the oil tank is transferred to the radiator’s dense pipeline through the hydraulic pump, and then air cooling is performed.
- Electronic control system: The electric control cabinet serves as the core control system for the whole concrete pump system.
- The frame, the support, and the towing mechanism
The towing pump’s axle is a low-speed axle that can only be pulled on the spot for a limited period, not on the road, and a flat truck is required for long-distance towing. When in use, the legs should be raised to prevent the tires from hitting the ground; otherwise, the axle will be damaged due to machine vibration.
Cement Pump Performance Characteristics
- Electrical system: the whole machine is controlled by a PLC programmable computer, optimized control circuit, and straightforward operation. It comes with wireless remote control, making it easy to use from a distance.
- Pumping system: A double-cylinder complete hydraulic pumping system increases operating efficiency and decreases failure rates.
- S tube distribution valve: has a floating wear-resistant ring, automated wear compensation, excellent sealing, a simple and dependable construction, improves work efficiency, and lowers maintenance costs. It operates in two modes: low pressure with big displacement and high pressure with tiny displacement.
- Commutation system: electric and hydraulic control commutation with sensitive reaction and excellent stability is used.
- High outlet pressure: horizontal conveying can reach 400m to 500m, and vertical conveying can reach 150m to 180m, meeting the conveying needs of high-rise structures and long-distance construction.
- Cooling system: an oil-air cooler cooling system with large cooling power is used for hydraulic oil cooling, ensuring that the working oil temperature of the hydraulic system is kept below 60 °C, avoiding the limitation of water source connection of water-cooled radiator, and being convenient for construction and easy for equipment movement.
- Hydraulic oil circuit: An open circuit hydraulic system improves reversal speed and efficiency.
- Reverse pump function: It features a reverse pump function and uses automated pressure protection to prevent pipeline obstruction, enhance work efficiency, and extend pipeline service life.
- Hydraulic oil tank: a large-volume hydraulic oil tank is used, extending the hydraulic oil change cycle and lowering maintenance costs.
- Mixing device: reliable sealing, no slurry leakage; mixing blade construction is suitable, and it can be used with a wide range of concrete ratios.
- Vibrating screen: The hopper has a simple vibrating screen to replace and clean, and the mesh density and shape are tuned.
- It is simple to move: it has universal wheels, can be towed by a vehicle, and has a flexible movement.
What Is The Operation Of A Cement Pump?
Describes the basic operation of a pumping system.
1. The main oil pump’s hydraulic oil output is distributed to the main oil cylinder via the sequence valve, causing the piston rod of the main oil cylinder to be pushed forward and backward, and then the piston of the cement cylinder moves (as a whole) to suck or extrude the concrete into or out of the concrete cylinder.
2. Simultaneously, the swing cylinder drives the swing arm with high-pressure oil, causing the S pipe to alternate between the two cement cylinder exits.
3. The concrete’s continuous suction and extrusion pressure are accomplished by the continuous reciprocating motion of the cement cylinder and the back-and-forth switching of the S pipe, completing the pumping operation.
What Should You Understand About the Cement Pump Quotation?
After receiving the cement pump quote from the manufacturer, you should learn more about the quotation pricing.
1. The client needs to know approximately how much the manufacturing cost is based on the manufacturer’s cement pump quote. The main element is to understand the fixed cost that the client must pay and if any additional variable fees must be paid later. In addition to equipment, variable expenses include freight, installation fees, and servicing fees.
2. It is vital to know how long the pump quotation is valid. After all, the prices of materials and labor for each manufacturing might grow at any moment. Suppose you only want to know the price right now and will have to wait a while before purchasing. In that case, you should know how long the validity period of this quote is and if the price will vary with the cost in the future.
Also Read: Self Loading Concrete Mixer
Top 5 Manufacturers of Cement Pumps
The top five pump manufacturers listed below are reasonably strong construction equipment providers with their own factories, technology, and excellent after-sales support.
Liebherr concrete pumps have long been associated with high-quality German manufacturing. Their truck-mounted concrete pumps and stationary concrete pumps have various applications. Customers benefit from high machine availability and global servicing.
DY Cement Pumps
DY Cement Pumps was founded in 1992. There were obviously some difficulties in the beginning, as with any enterprise. However, DY persevered and has gained a name in Korea for making high-quality concrete pumps for over 20 years.
The LUTON GROUP was founded in 1999 as a professional producer and provider of cutting-edge construction machines and solutions. Manufacturing capabilities include concrete batching plants, soil stabilization equipment, concrete pumps, asphalt mix plants, crusher plants, dry mortar mix plants, road rollers, concrete mixer drums, and other products. Custom solutions may be created to meet the demands of the client.
SANY Group is a Chinese producer of concrete pumps and construction gear. SANY provides a diverse range of strong equipment, ranging from the versatile 30m class to the lengthy booms of the 60m class. Each model has been specifically designed for the American market and stands out for its efficient and dependable performance and its safe, simple, and pleasant use.
In 1943, Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG) was established. Since then, XCMG has been at the forefront of the Chinese construction equipment industry, growing into one of the biggest, most influential, and most competitive enterprise groups in the domestic sector, with the most comprehensive product variations and series.
1. What About the Possibility of Renting Cement Pumps?
- Market overview
The continuous expansion of infrastructure building offers an excellent foundation for the growth of the concrete pump sector. The construction business is growing in a long-term and sustainable manner. The cement pump is necessary as long as the construction is carried out on the building.
- Increasing labor expenses
Cement pumps lower work intensity, regulate labor costs, and speed up building.
2. Used Cement Pump VS New Cement Pump
Used cement pumps must be much less expensive than brand new ones. However, it is difficult to properly comprehend the functioning of cement pumps, and equipment quality issues are tough to comprehend.
However, in terms of quality, after-sales service, and service life, the new cement pump outperforms the used cement pump.
3. What Is The Maximum Range Of A Cement Pump Truck?
The boom length of the boom pump’s boom is determined by the length of the chassis, the number of booms, and other considerations. In regular buildings, 37 m, 40 m, 45 m, 46 m, 52 m, and other specifications are employed. The 70-100 m boom pump is more expensive.
4. How Are The Pipelines On Cement Pumping Trucks Cleaned?
After utilizing the cement pump, it should be cleaned promptly; only after cleaning can it be used again; otherwise, the cement would solidify and become difficult to clean; how do we go about the cleaning?
Water may be used to clean the cement pump. When cleaning the pump, please keep the surrounding area clean. After removing the majority of the stains, physically clean the dead corner. Pay attention to the water in the pipeline after the concrete pump cleaning process. Do not allow it to flow to the concrete pouring location to prevent quality issues.
Concrete pumps can remove impurities while working, which is particularly advantageous to preventing wear and tear during usage, to assure the pump’s performance and extend its service life.
5. What Is The Appropriate Height For A Cement Pump In A Commercial Setting?
At the moment, the cement pump is generally selected based on the construction party’s material diameter and construction speed, which is referred to as eating and releasing according to quantity. In contrast, the pumping construction of super high-rise buildings is generally realized through high-pressure pumping or one pump to the top.
6. Items To Consider When Buying A pump
- Power source: diesel cement pump or electric cement pump
- What is the purpose of a cement pump?
- Height conveying, including vertical and horizontal height
7. Where Can I Get the Best Cement Pump?
Luton Machinery can help you in your search for the correct cement pump. In China, Luton is a well-known producer of construction machines. Cement pumps are in high demand. We provide a diverse assortment of cement pumps, including trailer pumps, truck pumps, mixing pumps, and boom pumps. We may give customized solutions based on the demands of the client. Please contact us for free if you have any inquiries concerning pumps.
- What Exactly Is A Cement Pump?
- The Cement Pump’s Application
- What Is The Price Of Does A Cement Pump?
- Cost Of A Concrete Pump
- Types of Cement Pumps
- Portable Cement Pumps
- Mini Cement Pump
- Hydraulic Cement Pump
- Cement Trailer Pumps’ Primary Components
- Cement Pump Performance Characteristics
- What Is The Operation Of A Cement Pump?
- What Should You Understand About the Cement Pump Quotation?
- Top 5 Manufacturers of Cement Pumps
- 1. What About the Possibility of Renting Cement Pumps?
- 2. Used Cement Pump VS New Cement Pump
- 3. What Is The Maximum Range Of A Cement Pump Truck?
- 5. What Is The Appropriate Height For A Cement Pump In A Commercial Setting?
- 6. Items To Consider When Buying A pump
- 7. Where Can I Get the Best Cement Pump?
- Contact Us