Automatic control system for concrete batching plant is an important of concrete process. It realized the comprehensive monitoring and precise control of the concrete production process, improves the efficiency, quality of concrete, as well as safety.
Composition of Automatic Control System for Concrete Batching Plant
The automatic control system for concrete batching plant is mainly composed of computer control system, electromechanical control system, sensor detection system, hydraulic control system, pneumatic control system and so on.
Computer Control System
The computer control system is the core of the automatic control system for concrete batching plant. It ensures the precise control of the concrete production process by monitoring and controlling the parameters of each part in real time. The computer control system mainly includes computer host, control software, touch screen and so on.
Electromechanical Control System
The electromechanical control system is an important part of the control system, which is responsible for controlling the operation of various mechanical equipment. The electromechanical control system mainly includes clicks, frequency converters, PLC controllers, etc.
Sensor Detection System
The sensor detection system is a key component of the control system. It realizes the comprehensive monitoring of the concrete production process through the real-time detection of various parameters. The sensor detection system mainly includes temperature sensor, pressure sensor, flow sensor and so on.
Hydraulic Control System
The hydraulic control system is an important part of the control system. It controls the hydraulic system to realize the hydraulic control during the concrete mixing process. The hydraulic control system mainly includes hydraulic pumps, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic oil tanks, etc.
Pneumatic Control System
The pneumatic control system is an indispensable part of the control system. It controls the pneumatic system to realize the pneumatic control during the concrete mixing process. The pneumatic control system mainly includes pneumatic cylinders, air source processors, and pneumatic valves.
Working Principle of Control System
The working principle of automatic control system for concrete batching plant is to monitor and control each part of the concrete batching plant through the computer control system, as as to realize the precise control of concrete production process.
First of all, the computer control system detects various parameters in the concrete production process in real time through the sensor detection system, including the temperature, pressure and flow of concrete.
Then, the computer analyzes and processes these parameters, and controls the electromechanical control system, hydraulic control system, and pneumatic control system according to the technological requirements of concrete production, and then adjusts the mixing speed, mixing Time, concrete ratio, etc., so as to realize the comprehensive monitoring and precise control of the concrete production process.
The automatic control system for concrete batching plant can also remotely monitor and control the concrete concrete batching plant through the computer control system to realize the fully automatic control of the concrete production process.
Advantages of Automatic Control System for Concrete Batching Plant
The automatic control system for concrete batching plant can monitor and control various parameters in concrete production process in real time, including temperature, pressure and flow, so as to control the production process.
The automatic control system for concrete batching plant can realize the full automatic operation and improve the efficiency and quality.
The computer control system can monitor and control the concrete batching plant, which achieve the full automatic control of production process.
Reduce labor costs
The automatic control system for concrete batching plant can reduce manual operation and labor costs.
Application of Concrete Batching Plant Control System
The control system is widely used in the field of concrete production, including construction, bridges, water conservancy, transportation and other fields. The control system has become an indispensable equipment in the process of concrete production.
Requirements of control system
The control system can automatically control the mixing machine, batching machine, conveying system, and metering system to realize automatic production.
The control system has the functions of real-time monitoring, data collection, fault alarm, it can detect and solve the problems in time.
The control system should support switching function between manual and automatic control, so that the production process can be controlled by manual when necessary.
The control system should support multiple formulas, so as to produce concrete with different formulas.
The control system should have a good user interface, be easy to operate and support remote control at the same time.
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC): as the core of the automatic control system, the PLC should have high reliability, high stability, and low power.
Sensors: it is used to collect equipment operating status, temperature, pressure and other data.
Actuator: it is used to realize the automatic control of equipment, such as electric motor, hydraulic motor, etc.
Control program: according to different recipes and processes requirements, write control programs to realize automatic control of batching machine, conveying machine, mixing machine, and other equipment.
Monitoring software: it is used to monitor and collect the equipment status and production data.
Alarm system: it can automatically detect equipment failure and send out alarm prompts in time.
Remote control software: it is used to realize the remote control of the concrete batching plant to improve production efficiency and safety.
Operation interface: It should be concise and clear, easy to operate, and able to realize real-time monitoring and control of equipment status and production parameters.
Recipe interface: supports multiple groups of recipe settings, and can realize concrete production with different recipes.
Alarm interface: display the fault information of the equipment, which is convenient for timely processing.
Curve interface: used to display the operating curve of the equipment and help users to analyze and optimize data.
Reliability: The automatic control system should have high reliability and be able to guarantee the quality and stability of concrete produced each time.
Stability: The automation control system should have high stability and be able to operate stably in various environments.
Security: The automation control system should have high security to ensure the safety of equipment and personnel.
Ease of use: The automation control system should have a good user interface, easy to operate, and can reduce personnel training costs and work difficulty.
1. Interface test: test whether the interface between each hardware and software is normal.
2. Function test: test whether the automation control system can normally realize the functions of automatic production, data collection, fault alarm and so on.
3. Performance test: Test whether the reliability, stability, security, ease of use and other performances of the automation control system meet the requirements.
4. Compatibility test: Test whether the automation control system is compatible with other equipment systems.
1. Software update: The automation control system needs to be constantly updated and upgraded to meet new production needs.
2. Hardware maintenance: Regularly check and maintain the hardware equipment to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
3. Spare parts management: Spare parts management should update the spare parts inventory in time so that it can be replaced in time when the equipment fails.
4. Troubleshooting: timely discover and eliminate equipment failures to ensure normal production.
Work Process of Electrical Control System
1. The cement screw conveyor sends cement and fly ash into the weighing hopper (if two kinds of cement are used, one can be selected, and only one weighing screw conveyor operates for each measurement), when the input amount is equal to the set value, the microcomputer sends a signal to stop the conveying, and controls the electromagnetic valve at the bottom of the cement weighing hopper, so that the materials in the cement weighing hopper are put into the mixing machine.
2. The solenoid valve of the sand and gravel batching system makes the aggregate put into the weighing hopper (the weighing hopper and the belt conveyor are integrated), and then starts the belt conveyor to put the aggregate into the feeding belt conveyor and transport it to the transition hopper In the process, after the transition hopper receives the signal, it opens the door and feeds material into the mixing machine.
3. Water measurement is composed of water pumps, pipelines, etc. When the measurement starts, the gate valve opens to supply water, and the water enters the weighing hopper for weighing. When the measurement is equal to the set value, the microcomputer issues an instruction to turn off the water pump, and the cylinder operates to turn on the water. The scale bucket door throws water to the mixing machine.
4. The metering of the admixture is composed of a feed pump and a weighing system. When the feed pump is started for metering, the admixture enters the metering box. After the water metering of the admixture is completed, the microcomputer sends an instruction, and the cylinder opens the admixture bucket door and put it into the water tank.
5. After the aggregate enters the mixing machine, start stirring and counting. Once the set stirring time is up, the concrete discharge door will be connected to control the solenoid valve, the cylinder will open discharge door.
|Driving power||AC380v±15%, 50HZ/60HZ|
|Operating voltage||AC220v±15%, 50HZ/60HZ|
|Man-machine||PC industrial computer bus control|