The function of a concrete batching plant for sale is to add raw materials such as cement, stone, water, and additives into the main mixing machine according to the preset mix proportion to produce a finished concrete mixture that meets the quality requirement standards.
The price of our concrete mixing plant is not fixed because various models have different configurations and so the price also differs. Our price range is listed below and you can contact us for more details.
Concrete Batching Plant Price List
Types of Concrete Batching Plant for Sale
Model: YHZS25, YHZS35, YHZS75
Price: $35,000 to $120,000.
Highlights: Mobile plant,easy for transportation and installation
Model: HZS60, HZS90,HZS120, HZS180
Highlights:Belt conveyer, high-efficiency, large capacity, fully automatic operating system
Model: HZS25, HZS35,HZS50, HZS75
Highlights:Compact and simple structure and quick installation, less area and low cost.
Model: HZS25D, HZS50D, HZS60D, HZS90D
Highlights:Without mixing machine, low initial cost.
Model: HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS75 HZS60, HZS90, HZS120, HZS2180
Highlights: Fully automatic, high-quality concrete, high-efficiency, large capacity.
Commercial Concrete Batching Plant
Model: HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS75 HZS60, HZS90, HZS120, HZS2180
Price: $90,000 to $360,000.
Highlights: Fully automatic, high-quality concrete, high-efficiency, large capacity, finished concrete for sell.
Mini Concrete Batching Plant For Sale
There are two types of Mini concrete batching plant for sale that you can select from:
- Mini stationary concrete batching plant
- Mini mobile/ portable concrete batching plant
The Mini batching plant occupies a smaller area and is priced lower compared to the other types of concrete batching plant for sale. The mini concrete batching plant for sale is a modern type of concrete batching plant……
In order to meet the requirements of small-sized projects and private engineering firms, the Mini concrete batching plant has been introduced in the market.
If the area of your construction project is small, the mini concrete batching plant for sale is ideal for your needs as it covers a smaller area. It can be installed comfortably in small spaces and will work just like any other concrete batching plant.
If you are in the early stages of investment and you don’t have too much capital, you can invest in a Mini concrete batching plant for the time being. The mini concrete batching plant doesn’t need too much investment capital, and it will be a good option for you.
Mobile/Portable Concrete BatchingPlant for Sale
The integrated mobile concrete mixing plant adopts an integral trailer-type design……
The water, gas, electric circuits, etc., all adopt quick connectors, and the mechanical structure adopts a bolt-type quick installation so that the equipment can be pulled away and used as soon as the equipment is stopped.
It can be used at a high speed and is convenient to move. The mobile batching plant has three working modes – full automation, semi-automation, and manual operation so that the production control is more convenient.
Features Of Portable Concrete Mix Plant
1. Flexible and convenient:
- The overall trailer design – can be on high speed, easy to move
2. No foundation design:
- Being a portable concrete mixer, the main body does not need a fixed foundation, but only needs the ground to be hardened. The powder tank and the batching station make use of a steel structure foundation.
3. Cement weighing system:
- The cement weighing system is designed with reasonable ventilation to balance the air pressure of the powder scale and effectively prevent supporting and pulling the scale.
4. Water and admixture metering system:
- This comes with a coarse and precise measurement, which automatically realizes the functions of over-weighing and under-weighing and ensures the accuracy of measurement.
- The independent admixture scale can realize the “pre-addition” and “post-addition” of the admixture
5. Mixing system:
- JS series double shaft mixer used in the portable concrete mixing plant is suitable for various production processes.
6. Intelligent control system:
1. It has three working modes making production control more comfortable:
- Automatic mode
- Semi-automatic mode
- Manual modes
2. All-round and real-time inspection of equipment production status
3. Report classification and summary query, customizable
4. Production data can be checked using cloud service, remote service, real-time and is fast
Stationary Concrete Batching Plant for Sale
Most of the stationary concrete batch plants adopt a modular design for easy establishment. This is called a stationary plant because it is fixed on the foundation.
The stationary concrete batching plant is mainly used by large-scale commercial concrete manufacturers and it is also used in large-scale engineering construction.
A stationary batching plant has the characteristics of
- Strong production capacity
- Stable working performance
- Minimal external interference
|Maximum aggregate particle size||80/60 mm||80/60 mm||80/60 mm||80/60 mm|
|Aggregate Weighing Capacity||1500L±2%||1.5m3 × 4±2%||1.33m3 × 4±2%||1.5m3 × 4±2%|
|Pneumatic System||Air CompressorW-1.6/10||Air CompressorW-1.6/10||Air CompressorV-2.0/10||Air CompressorV-2.0/10|
|Electric Control System||Full AutomaticAnd Manual||Full AutomaticAnd Manual||Full Automatic And Manual||Full Automatic And Manual|
Fast Way Concrete Batch Plant for Sale
The Fast Way concrete batching plant for sale has a solid structure, is spacious, and has a high production capacity. The main body of the equipment is installed on a steel frame, and the whole equipment is placed on a trailer, which is convenient for transportation.
The Fast Way concrete batching plant requires only a small area, which can save up to 50% to 70% of the land area compared to a regular mixing station with an inclined belt conveyor and feeder.
The Fast Way concrete mixing plant adopts the method of hoisting the hopper for feeding. The unique design of the hopper and the track can conveniently and efficiently hold and dump the aggregate, greatly reducing the land area required for placing it.
Parts of Concrete Batching Plant
1. How to Buy A Concrete Batching Plant?
The general process of purchasing a concrete mixing station is:
- Discuss with the manufacturer regarding the functions you want.
- Get a quotation from the manufacturer
- Compare and determine the functions and product details of the concrete mixing plant
- Consult with the manufacturer’s customers for equipment performance and review
- Pay the manufacturer
- Determine the production cycle and transportation to the site
- Determine the relevant after-sales details
2. What Should Be Considered When Buying A Concrete Batching Plant?
When selecting a concrete batching plant for sale, the following points should be considered:
1. Production Scale:
The production capacity of concrete mixing equipment is judged according to the production scale, whether –
- The annual output is less than 200,000 cubic meters, and the productivity of concrete mixing equipment is generally not less than 90m3/h.
- The annual output is 200,000 to 300,000 cubic meters, and the productivity of concrete mixing equipment is generally 120m3/h.
- The annual output is more than 300,000 cubic meters, and the productivity of concrete mixing equipment is generally 150m3/h or 200m3/h.
2. Construction Site:
The rmc plant should be selected according to the available size of the construction site. A few points to be considered are –
- The rmc plant is selected, the aggregate is lifted at one time, the productivity of the mixer with the same capacity is higher than that of the mixing station, the overall shape is neat and presentable, the area of the material yard is small, and the production environment is good, but the manufacturing and installation cycle is long, and the one-time investment cost is high.
- The concrete batching plant for sale is selected, the aggregate needs to be lifted twice, the layout is flexible, the manufacturing and installation cycle is short, the one-time investment cost is low, but the material yard occupies a large area.
3. Technical Performance of equipment
Technical performance is mainly considered from the aspects of advancement, reliability, excellence, and universality of the equipment.
- The equipment should have the characteristics of advanced working principles, a high degree of automation, powerful management functions, and a low carbon footprint with good environmental protection performance.
- The equipment should have an excellent configuration, reliable control mode, strong applicability, and good maintainability.
- In addition, other factors such as high metering accuracy, good mixing quality, high production efficiency, low energy consumption, large amount of standard parts, and good interchangeability should also be considered.
4. Supplier Reputation:
Existing customers helps us to understand the reputation of the supplier. Supplier reputation includes:
- Whether the installation and commissioning are strict
- Whether technical guidance and training are in place
- Whether the after-sales service is timely
- Whether the supply of spare parts is sufficient
5. Performance-price Ratio
It is unwise to pursue only the technical performance of equipment in an exclusive way, which will increase unnecessary investment. At the same time, it is also undesirable to pursue only low investment and ignore the technical performance of equipment, which will increase the cost of use.
The more reasonable way is to choose the appropriate performance-price ratio, thus you have a thorough understanding both in terms of the performance of the machinery and also the cost perspective. This allows for a balanced view.
3. What Systems Need To Be Selected When Buying A Concrete Mixing Machine?
1. Selecting Aggregate Conveying System
Hopper elevator or belt conveyor should be selected according to the size and terrain of the mixing plant.
- The bucket elevator is generally used in the mixing station with small output or large slope of raw material conveying.
- The bucket elevator is generally used in the HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, and HZS75 whereas the belt conveyors are generally used for fixed stations with large output.
2. Selecting Dust Removal System
There are two types of dust removal systems
- The bag dust removal system
- The water dust removal system
The bag dust removal system has long service life and is more environmentally friendly. However, the price of the bag-type dust removal equipment is higher than that of the water dust removal system.
3. Selecting Silo Quantity
Silo includes a cement silo and powder silo.
- The cement silo is the equipment that provides cement storage for the concrete mixing station. The number of cement silos is generally based on the size of the mixing station. For example, a 50-ton cement silo is generally enough for 25m3/h concrete plant, but four 200-ton cement silos are generally used for 180m3/h concrete plant.
- The powder silo is used to store powder materials. The powder silo should be selected according to the number of powder materials needed in the production.
4. Selecting Batching Machine
The main types of concrete batching plant for sale are: PLD800, PLD1200, PLD1600, PLD2400, PLD3200, PLD4800, etc. It mainly has two bins, three bins, and four bins.
The batching machine is selected according to the size of the mixing station and the number of bins is determined according to the amount of materials.