The concrete transfer pump is another name for the concrete delivery pump that is also named concrete pump. And the concrete transfer pump is a kind of machinery which uses the pressure to continuously transport the concrete along the pipeline.
The application of the concrete transfer pump can be seen in these fields such as houses building, bridges construction and tunnels construction.
As for the concrete transfer pump, it is mainly divided into two types:
- Gate valve concrete pump
- S valve concrete pump
Besides, another concrete pump refers to the pump truck that the pump body is installed on the chassis of a car, added to the elastic or folding placing boom.
Model: Concrete Trailer Pumps
Model: Concrete Mixer Pump
Model: Concrete Line Pump Truck
Model: Concrete Boom Pump
Short Profile of the Concrete Transfer Pump
The concrete transfer pump, as the large-sized concrete transportation equipment, is used for conveying concrete in large-scale concrete construction such as high-rise building, highways and overpasses.
It can be divided into:
- Piston type
- Squeeze type
- Hydraulic diaphragm type
The following are its performance characteristics:
- Triple pump open system is adopted, the hydraulic circuit does not interfere with each other, and the system can run independently.
- It has the anti-pumping function, which is conducive to eliminate the pipe blockage fault in time, and can be shut down to wait for the materials for a short time.
- That the advanced s-pipe distribution valve is adopted can automatically compensate the wear clearance and has good sealing performance.
- Wear resistant alloy spectacle plate and floating cutting ring are adopted, which prolongs the service life.
- The long stroke material cylinder enhances the service life of the material cylinder and piston.
- The optimized hopper is easy to clean and has better material suction performance.
- Automatic centralized lubrication system ensures the effective lubrication during the machine operation.
- With the function of remote control, the operation is more safe and convenient.
- All components adopt national standards with good interchangeability.
Concrete Pump Pumping Technology II: Full Hydraulic Control Reversing Technology
Hydraulic reversing technology achieves the reversing action completely by the change of hydraulic signal of the main oil cylinder and distribution small oil cylinder.
- Concrete pumping and s-pipe distribution do not need the participation of PLC electrical components, so the fault rate is more lower, the control is more reliable, so the service life of the product is greatly improved.
- The transfer pump adopts full hydraulic control technology, and it has no constant pressure pump, no PLC in the control box, no nitrogen gas storage tank as well as no proximity switch at the water tank. So its structure is simple and the maintenance cost is greatly reduced.
How to choose the suitable concrete transfer pump? Considerations should be taken from the following two respects.
A concrete transfer pump has the following main technical parameters:
- Delivery capacity
- Outlet pressure
- Motor power
- The type of distribution valve
These main parameters can be obtained from the model of concrete pump according to the new national standard.
The motor power of a concrete transfer pump is the precondition to determine the outlet pressure and delivery capacity. When the motor power is certain, the increase of pressure will decrease the delivery capacity; on the contrary, decreasing the outlet pressure will increase the conveying capacity.
In order to ensure that the concrete delivery pump has a large delivery capacity, a certain outlet pressure and matching economic power, the constant power plunger pump is mostly adopted in the design of concrete transfer pump; that is, after the constant power value is selected, when the outlet pressure increases, the output displacement of the oil pump will automatically decrease to the value corresponding to the power designed; If construction sides want to achieve both high outlet pressure and large conveying capacity at the same time.
The only way they can take is to increase the power of the motor. Therefore, in the new national standard, the concept of capacity index of concrete delivery pump (measured in MPa · m3 / h) is quoted.
It’s the product of the actual outlet pressure of the concrete transfer pump and the actual delivery volume per hour. The greater the value is, the greater the capacity index is, and the greater the power of the motor is, so the purpose of large displacement and high lift can be achieved.