What Does A Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant?
Ready-mixed concrete plant is also called as RMC plant or concrete ready mix plants. It can produce a ready mixed concrete mixture by batching and mixing raw materials. Raw materials include cement, water, and aggregates. Raw materials can be weighed and batched according to the preset proportions. Mixing is done in the mixing machine.
There will be no fabrication if you will say that you can also produce plastic and dry concrete. This concrete mixer plant has significant production efficiency.
Its uses are huge. This concrete mixer is helping in large and medium-sized constructions. The people like you are using it in road and bridge engineering, tunnel construction, hydropower and water conservancy projects, and mining. Besides this, you can use it in civil building constructions, and prefabrication plants for manufacturing concrete products.
Ready-Mixed Concrete Batch Plant For Sale
Five systems and some secondary facilities provide the foundation to a concrete mixing plant. These systems include the main mixing machine, weighing system, material conveying system, material system, and storage system.
In addition to this, the main mixing system embraces with JS series double horizontal shaft forced mixer.
So, the latest design ideas come with significantly precise measurements. These designs incorporate electronic weighing, microcomputer control, digital displays, and other control technologies. This electronic weighing comprises buffer devices and automatic compensation functions.
Further, aggregate (sand and stone) feeding systems are incorporated with the flat belts or bucket feeding. That offers a maintenance walkway. Hence, it makes a dream choice for the construction units. Undoubtedly, it leads you to a premium quality concrete.
Related: Small Batch Concrete Plant
How Much Does A Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant Setup Cost?
The price of a ready-mixed concrete plant varies from $25,000 to $360,000. So, the price depends upon the difference in models and configurations of the concrete mixing station.
|Small concrete batching plant||HZS25||$25,000-$40,000|
|Medium-sized concrete batching plant||HZS60||$70,000-$100,000|
|Large concrete batching plant||HZS240||$310,000-$360,000|
What Are The Main Types Of Ready-Mix Concrete Plants?
Ready-mixed concrete plants are of multiple types. You can use them in numerous large, medium, and small projects of construction.
1. Agreeing to the mixing host:
2. On the basis of mobility, it has two types:
- Mobile concrete mixing station
- Fixed mixing station
Largely, on the construction sites, the engineers construct a mobile mixing station. On the other hand, the commercial concrete mixing stations are fixed mixing stations. These are confined to a fixed area. Because these are required for a long period of time.
3. On the basis of host configurations:
- Twin shaft mixing machine
- Single mixing machine
4. On the basis of operational modes:
- Forced batch type ready-mixed concrete plant
- Continuous ready-mixed concrete plant
In the forced bath type plant, feeding and discharging are carried out periodically. While in a continuous system, this feeding and discharging are a continuous process.
5. On the basis of scale of ready-mixed concrete plant
- Large concrete plant
- medium-sized concrete plant
- Small concrete plant
The main differences during the three are production efficiency, production capacity, and the quality of concrete.
6. On the basis of their utility:
- Water conservancy ready-mixed concrete plant
- Nuclear power ready-mixed concrete plant
- High-speed rail ready-mixed concrete plant
- Engineering ready-mixed concrete plant
- Commercial ready-mixed concrete plant
Technical Parameters Of Skip Hopper Type Concrete Plant
|Mixing system||Twin-shaft concrete mixer|
|Aggregate feeder||Bucket (Skip hopper)|
|After-sale service||Erection & commissioning, operator training|
|Warranty||12 months after erection|
|Max. mixing size||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm|
|Aggregate batching machine||PLD800||PLD1200||PLD1600||PLD2400|
|Storage bins quantity||2 or 3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts|
|Aggregate scale hopper||800L||1200L||1600L||2400L|
Technical Parameters Of Belt Type Concrete Batching Plant
|Mixing system||Twin-shaft concrete mixer|
|After-sale service||Erection & commissioning, operator training|
|Warranty||12 months after erection|
|Max. mixing size||100/80mm||100/80mm||100/80mm||120/80mm|
|Aggregate batching machine||PLD1600||PLD2400||PLD3200||PLD4800|
|Storage bins quantity||2 or 3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 sorts||3 or 4 or 5 or 6 sorts||3 or 4 or 5 or 6 sorts|
|Aggregate feeding to mixer by||Belt conveyor|
Ready-Mixed Concrete Plants For Civil Engineering Projects
For civil engineering projects, ready-mixed concrete plants are an essential and efficient tool. So, you can produce multiple types of concrete for your civil engineering projects. These concretes may include plastic, rigid concrete, liquid concrete, light concrete, aggregate concrete, and some other types of concretes.
In addition to this, this mixing plant has a significant production efficiency. Mostly, civil engineers use it for pre-fabricated concrete products. Besides this, it is an ideal tool for construction projects.
So, this concrete mixing system is famous and a true love of a civil engineer like you because it is a high-end smart tool that comes with high efficiency. You can produce premium quality concrete. Its operation and maintenance are not a big deal.
Also Read: Portable Concrete Batch Plant
Small Ready-Mixed Concrete Batching Plant
A tiny concrete mixing machine whoops as Small Concrete Batching Plant. The customized features of this batching plant are:
●Small capacity (HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60).
●Confines into a small area.
●Last but not least, it requires a small investment.
Although it has small features, it can play a vital role in the construction sites like other large batching plants.
Comparatively, it is an ideal choice for small construction sites. These projects include new urban and rural roads, building constructions, bridges, and some other engineering projects.
It has achieved fame as Tesla due to its small capacity and high efficiency. People are loving it. No fabrications will be at all if you will say that in small projects this batching plant is well-received.
Mobile Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant
Without any doubt, the mobile ready-mixed concrete plant has become a requisite tool in modern productions and construction. It furnishes you with the functionality of the transition. This plant is the wisest choice for small projects. Such projects have a small period of time of construction.
Besides this, mobile concrete plants are a bit expensive. If you compare with the fixed concrete plants. You cannot ignore the functionality of this plant. It is easy to shift it to another construction site.
What Are The Characteristics Of A Mobile ready-Mixed Concrete Plant?
So, to describe structural characteristics, it is crucial for you to have a look at the structure of the mobile batching plant. Likewise, it has four big parts:
- Aggregate Batching Machine
- Control System
- Powder Measuring System
- Water and Additive weighing system
It is customized with a belt conveyor, screw conveyor, water control system, and water tank system. Further, these systems are confined with a shaft connected to them.
The concrete mixing machine is conjoined with the mainframe. Besides this, the hopper scale, water scale, and powder scale are located on the concrete mixer. The batching machine is firmly fixed on the left of the frame.
The mobile concrete plant has a compact structure, accumulating the aggregate, mixing, and stirring as one unit. It furnishes you with a quick transfer. Because the mainframe can be transported on the truck.
Related: Stationary Concrete Batching Plant
What Is The Future Profit Of A Ready-Mixed Concrete Mixing Plant?
Currently, the investors are favoring large-scale eco-friendly mixing stations. While the concrete mixing station is functional, efficient, eco-friendly, high productive, and quick return in the form of revenue.
The production scale, operation, economic level, and the market conditions of the location of the mixing plant determine your future profit.
Considering the example of the HZS50 mixing station in China. If you sell 300 cubic meters of concrete in a month. While the profit is RMB50 Yuan per square meter. Then the profit will be 1000X50 = RMB50000 Yuan. And the yearly, turnover will be RMB600,000 Yuan.
Initially, if you exclude the cost of the plant, labor even then you have a profit of around RMB400,000 Yuan. So, the latter profit will get a boom. Because now there are no expenditures of purchasing the plant.
There is a continuous increase in the demand for concrete. These mixing plants are getting fame due to their specialized features. Ready-Mixed concrete plants are popular in construction projects because of their mechanization, automation, and higher rates of production.
In addition to this, it improves the efficiency of construction projects. As it minimizes the time cost. So it is highly favored and welcomed by engineering enterprises. Hence, the market prospects of the mixing plants are improving. It saves time and labor costs.
Control System Of Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete ready mix plant is a complete set integrated with feeding, storage, mixing, batching, discharging, control, and some other accessory equipment.
Luton Group values customers’ customized needs. You are offered three main types of concrete mixing station control systems.
●Automatic control system
●Semi-automatic control system
●Manual control system
Automatic Control System Of Concrete Batching Plants
By using, computer technology, through sensors, hardware circuits, display panels to understand the automatic control system of a ready-mixed concrete station. So, it is a complex workflow of a concrete mixing station.
With the help of a full-automatic control system, you can discharge cement from the cement bin automatically. You just need to click the operation and the discharged material gets transferred to the screw conveyor.
The weighing hopper distributes the materials uniformly by the screw conveyor.
The discharge of the materials occurs automatically to the concrete mixer. It is so simple to operate the system through the automatic control system. Yes, you need to lick the operation ad the whole process is done itself.
This practical and functional operating system does not require any extra labor. The experts recommend this type of concrete mixing station for commercial purposes. And it works efficiently in small and large engineering projects.
Advantages of ready-mixed concrete plant
- It provides you with soaring automation. Similarly, it revamps the scientific machinery and equipment.
- Furnishes you with higher accuracy in batching.
- You get an individual accuracy in weighing of 0.1%. While the system batching accuracy is 0.5%.
- It comes with a simple operation. You just need to click the silly one-key operation. The whole process of batching is done fantastically.
- Enhanced safety factor makes the operation more reliable. Solid structure and higher levels of safety give amazing results.
- The control system of the concrete mixing station lies on a modular structure. That makes it pretty easy for you to connect the connections. Besides this, maintenance becomes easier for you.
Related: Concrete Mixing Plants for Sale
Semi-Automatic Control system
- A semi-automatic control system possesses a centralized control system.
- For a specific operation, you need to feed the command, and that operation completes automatically.
- More manpower is required to operate a semi-automatic control system.
- You can use it generally for engineering mixing stations.
- A few components are required.
- By manual interventions, you can modify the ratio of the material. In case of any disruptions, you can manually reverse the process.
- As these are not expensive. So, these are also popular in the construction industry.
- You can use these systems in small projects of a village or a small town.
Manual Concrete Batching Plant
- Generally, you operate the manual system with the help of an electric control cabinet.
- You need a lesser investment cost for this system.
- Concrete that you produce through the manual system directly depends upon the operation proficiency of the operator.
- You can fix your system in a small area.
- But you require a big labor cost for the manual system.
What Is The Difference Between A Plant Ready-Mixed Concrete And The Site-Mixed Concrete?
There will be no exaggeration if you will say that concrete is the most used material across the globe. You have two main types available in the market. One is ready-mixed concrete, and the other is site-mixed concrete.
Ready-mixed concrete is prepared in the plant. After manufacturing the concrete is transported to the construction site. This type of concrete is delivered in the form of plastic that is ready to use for different engineering projects. It has a refined version of concrete. Generally, it is expressed in cubic meters.
Site-mixed concrete is volumetric concrete. You prepare it on the construction site. For this type of concrete, you need to mix the raw material accordingly.
For manufacturing this concrete you need to follow some formulas to prepare the accurate consistency of the concrete. Labor has to be proficient enough so that any quality issue can be avoided.
What Are The Preparations For Building A Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant?
- Investors need to determine a realistic scale. It will help you to have a uniformity in production and supply. Without ignoring the demand and supply ratio may lead you to the wasting of your cost.
- When choosing a mixing station, do not only rely on the quality. But also be wise enough to go for a cost-effective plant.
- It is important to analyze the strength and after-sale services that the manufacturer offers.
- Choose the models of the main mixing machine wisely.
Is Used Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant For Sale Worth Investing?
As some investors are reluctant in buying a new plant. To save investment costs they prefer to buy a used ready mix concrete plant. Let’s explore the reality of whether it is really cost-effective to buy a used ready-mixed concrete plant.
1. Maintenance Problem
The maintenance issue is the biggest problem that you may come across. Because if any breakdown happens you need a professional to fix the problem that requires a lot more budget.
Secondly, used read-mixed stations have completed their functional life. So, ultimately you spend more than the saving at the time of purchase.
2. Quality Problem
Lack of knowledge and experience may lead you to the wrong decision. You can never analyze the quality of the equipment like a pro. So, the clever markets can loot you easily.
New ready mix plant
Consequently, within a couple of years, your system may convert into a scarp. Always try to manage to buy a new concrete mixing station. You can choose from a huge variety of mixing stations according to your pocket. Luton Group values its customers’ needs.
Who Are The Top-Rated Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant Manufacturer In China?
Although the construction equipment market is overcrowded in China. Sometimes it becomes soaring to choose the right equipment for your projects.
Luton Group stands out in the crowd. Because their highly skilled professional manufacturing process provides you with world-class equipment. Scientific research makes it a dynamic group in delivering construction equipment.
Luton Group offers a high quality of products and customer’s-friendly after-sales services.
A huge variety of concrete mixing stations is offered by Luton Group. They have HZS25, HZS35, HZS45, HZS50, HZS60, HZS75,HZS90, HZS120, HZS150, HZS180, and HZS240. They manufacture high-quality WCZ series, soil mixing stations, shaft planetary mixers, and double horizontal shaft forced mixers.
Luton Group is also famous for manufacturing ready-mixed concrete plant, dry mortar stations, asphalt mixing stations, and crushing pieces of equipment. We aim at furnishing our valuable customers with world-class products with soaring proficiency.
Our team is ready to answer your queries at any time. Serving the customers is our topmost priority.
- What Does A Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant?
- Ready-Mixed Concrete Batch Plant For Sale
- How Much Does A Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant Setup Cost?
- What Are The Main Types Of Ready-Mix Concrete Plants?
- Technical Parameters Of Skip Hopper Type Concrete Plant
- Technical Parameters Of Belt Type Concrete Batching Plant
- Ready-Mixed Concrete Plants For Civil Engineering Projects
- Small Ready-Mixed Concrete Batching Plant
- Mobile Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant
- What Are The Characteristics Of A Mobile ready-Mixed Concrete Plant?
- What Is The Future Profit Of A Ready-Mixed Concrete Mixing Plant?
- Control System Of Concrete Batching Plant
- Automatic Control System Of Concrete Batching Plants
- Advantages of ready-mixed concrete plant
- Semi-Automatic Control system
- Manual Concrete Batching Plant
- What Is The Difference Between A Plant Ready-Mixed Concrete And The Site-Mixed Concrete?
- What Are The Preparations For Building A Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant?
- Is Used Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant For Sale Worth Investing?
- New ready mix plant
- Who Are The Top-Rated Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant Manufacturer In China?
- Contact Us